Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Africa v England, 3rd Test, Cape Town

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BBC Sport - Cricket - South Africa rule out ball-tampering complaint

South Africa have said they will not make an official complaint over alleged ball-tampering by England in the third Test in Cape Town.

Footage showed bowler James Anderson appearing to pick at the ball and in a separate incident, Stuart Broad stopped the ball with his foot.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Currently NO English players on the field, all SA :lolol:

Doesn't Pietersen have an English mother, same with Trott but the other way round I think. I know you were probably joking but in seriousness to those who oppose to Trott & Pietersen, what exactly makes them more Saffer than rose?:shrug:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Doesn't Pietersen have an English mother, same with Trott but the other way round I think. I know you were probably joking but in seriousness to those who oppose to Trott & Pietersen, what exactly makes them more Saffer than rose?:shrug:

Because they were brought up in SA and came up through the SA system. They decided that it was more lucrative to become "English" as the county players are better paid than SA state sides and test players are much better rewarded. You can't blame them - the rules allowed that - but I can understand why the Saffers are bitter about it.

It's completely different to Strauss and Prior who were both brought up over here and came through the English schools and county set-ups.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think the Saffers are very glad Pietersen decided to become English at the moment. Luke Wright couldn't have done much worse shirley? :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here