Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
POO PUSHERS the lot of ya:lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
CrabtreeBHA said:
oohh look people talking about me!

I dont care what people type as I dont take anything to heart thats written on here. I'm a witty sarcastic kinda guy and my humour stems from that, I know when people are having a laugh and I just go along with...when its pointless crap I just ignore it or wittily reply, hence Dancin Ninja and his obsession with me!
:wave: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
BrightonBird said:
Ok before I get back to work, I need to get something off my chest.

There are people on this site who abuse people and put a smilie at the end of the post and say it was a "joke". Now some of the crap on the so called posts are really abusive and I don't like the idea that people find this perfectly acceptable to do so, and then blame the other person when they get peeved off with it.

It's the same people the whole time, and I guess it's the same people who write constant drivel.

And breathe.......

Bye :wave:

I agree with you, Brightonbird. I think, though, that women are more sensitive to these things. Men, generally, aren't so bothered by it.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
berkshire seagull said:
f*** me how old is this thread:shootself

I replied before I read the rest of it and didn't check the date :dunce:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You mean people take this board seriously, so seriously that they get offended?

Gosh.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think the site is just a bit of fun personally and not worth getting offended over. Maybe best to ignore those who upset you, BB?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i do think people say things without really thinking about it and what context it will be taken. i do apologise to people if ever i'm guilty of this but i think the one thing we dont need is personal abuse on the boards etc as a lot of it is un-called for :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just tell them to feck off BB my friend.

I take it all very seriously, and think about it all day when someone even says "I beg to differ".

It's all too much to take......must ....try not to..........kill someone................ (fart) ah that's better, it must have been all the garlic butter.

Life is good, everyone is beautiful, tiptoe through the tulips etc.

:drink:

I did, then some bastard LOOKED at me, and I'm sure he was thinking summat and I didn't like that way he looked at me so I said "oo you screwin' mate, you want aggro, wanna chew the brick you caaaaant?"

Just as well he didn't speak any English, I can tell you, bloody Mexican gardeners and their bleedin accordian music. If he tries that on again I'll reckernize 'im and there'll be some claret.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
can someone get rid of idiotic threads like this....just not in the mood at a time like this:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here