Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something that bugs me

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
BrightonBird said:
Ok before I get back to work, I need to get something off my chest.

There are people on this site who abuse people and put a smilie at the end of the post and say it was a "joke". Now some of the crap on the so called posts are really abusive and I don't like the idea that people find this perfectly acceptable to do so, and then blame the other person when they get peeved off with it.

It's the same people the whole time, and I guess it's the same people who write constant drivel.

And breathe.......

Bye :wave:

That would be me. Like I've said many times before if you don't like a poster then why read his/her, post/thread in the first place ?

Stumpy Tim

Safeway said:
Exacta-f***ing-mundo. Most of it is harmless banter, always has been. Very, very, rarely have things threatened to get out of hand.

The use of a smilie is precisely to show that you shouldn't take it too seriously.

The fact that some of the more vocal people on here are "quiet as a mouse" in real life doesn't mean they are gutless or anything, it just means they understand what NSC is about and don't get all uppety about banter on a frigging internet message board. Speaking personally, I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone's face.

Okay, no smilies this time: Brighton Bird, you are being f***ing wet. Again.

And to prove Safeway's point, I agree with him entirely. We've had our rows in the past, but you can't take it seriously - it's an Internet board.

And you are a bit wet at times BB (no smilie)

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
I tend to agree with BB here. There's an element that doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between banter and abuse. It's all very well to swap 'banter' with somebody you've actually met in person but 'banter' can easily be interpreted as abuse when what some posters preport to be humour actually causes offence.

For example, that well known perveyer of 'banter', Watford O, is a classic case in point.

Mind you the afore mentioned, when he realises that he has been out flanked merely resorts to out and out profanity.

Still I think BB has made a fair point.

Another dig at me from bhaexpress 'purveyor' (yeah I can spell you f***ing moron) of all things dog shit. I dont banter with you bha. I f***ing mean it. Wheres yer ugly yankee doodle wife then bhaexpress? Found out about your stretch in Bellmarch yet has she or was 'she' doing time too? Oh, and I thought I was only 'hours away' from having my identity and address revealed to all. Thats was months ago. Your full of shit and you stink. You wanna know about tracing someone ask Looney. I traced him in 20 minutes.

I banter with most others though apart from Dwayne who I suspect is BHAEXPRESS'S bitch. Dwayne is another attention seeking lump of turd. Maybe Dwayne is bhaexpress's wife.....he did say she was ginger.....or was that minger?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
What, wet as a flannel and talks non-stop shite? I can certainly see the similarities, yes.

You'll never to shag me though. Sorry darlin. x

are you infering that someone else has shagged u then?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I've been away,good to see People still taking things too seriously on here and bickering

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here