Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something that bugs me

tinx said:
So the message is everyoen be nice to everyone and no one say anytihng nasty at all.

No it's not. People take the piss, etc, but when it goes beyond the line (and some people constantly try and see how far they can cross it) ie abuse people and try and make it a joke when it blatently isn't, then that's stupid.

Tinx, you are a constant piss taker but you never get abusive. It is people who say harsh things with a :p at the end, to make it look funny.

I could go back and search but a) I'm not that sad and b) The people will start using :p again.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The votes are already in so BB may well have won anyway.

and yes guilty as charged on the piss taking. Altohugh I am a nice person really.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BrightonBird said:
Ok before I get back to work, I need to get something off my chest.

There are people on this site who abuse people and put a smilie at the end of the post and say it was a "joke". Now some of the crap on the so called posts are really abusive and I don't like the idea that people find this perfectly acceptable to do so, and then blame the other person when they get peeved off with it.

It's the same people the whole time, and I guess it's the same people who write constant drivel.

And breathe.......

Bye :wave:

Is it my imagination, or do you have a rant/moan/whinge/cow every bleedin' day? Put some joy back into your life. Take time to smell the coffee. Relax. :nono:

I will put another £40 into the Forty Notes Fund if you are able to start your own happy, positive, skipping-through-the-meadows-on-a-lazy-sunny-afternoon type thread up.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Re: Re: Something that bugs me

The Large One said:
Is it my imagination, or do you have a rant/moan/whinge/cow every bleedin' day? Put some joy back into your life. Take time to smell the coffee. Relax. :nono:

I will put another £40 into the Forty Notes Fund if you are able to start your own happy, positive, skipping-through-the-meadows-on-a-lazy-sunny-afternoon type thread up.

Err hello! Female....

Maybe I wouldn't be so grumpy if I had a little less abuse ;) (joke, joke)!

I was so excited at the thought of getting £40 for being a miserable git, that I didn't read it properly. Sorry:blush:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Something that bugs me

marvin said:
Err hello! Female....

And of course, marvin, males never have a whinge, moan or rant on here do they ? ???

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Re: Re: Re: Re: Something that bugs me

Yorkie said:
And of course, marvin, males never have a whinge, moan or rant on here do they ? ???

Yeah but not every "bleedin day" Yorkie!

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Maybe I wouldn't be so grumpy if I had a little less abuse ;) (joke, joke)!

So give us an example of one of your worst incidents of abuse please!

JAMC said:
So give us an example of one of your worst incidents of abuse please!

:lolol: Would rather not revisit the situation, but I think most people know what the biggest one is.

Ahh poo got into another thread about me being a pain in the arse.

I think it's time to get on with work???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here