Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some of our "Fans"

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
As a bit of a downer last night, we still have some gutter dweller fans..

A group stood behind me, could only utter a few words most were " Ref u Fu@in C..T.......Lino u Fu@in C...t......dicker u fu@kin C...t etc.etc etc.

One guy was so pissed he sat and slept for the first half...

There were kids and Ladies around so why do people have to act like this?

I enjoy a few bad words at the ref on occasions but not every other word....

They also dont display any club colours so I am wondering if they are jusy "attaching" them selves to us at the moment..

I know its football and its a man's game etc..but sometimes its way OTT..

I hope they are no where near me at Falmer..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i was sober and i could quite easily have sat and slept through that first half, bar savage's incredible piece of skill to hit the bar from a yard

as a bit of a downer last night, we still have some gutter dweller fans..

A group stood behind me, could only utter a few words most were " ref u fu@in c..t.......lino u fu@in c...t......dicker u fu@kin c...t etc.etc etc.

There were kids and ladies around so why do people have to act like this?

They also dont display any club colours so i am wondering if they are jusy "attaching" them selves to us at the moment..

I know its football and its a man's game etc..but sometimes its way ott..

I hope they are no where near me at falmer..

Its football! Just be happy that no one is trying to stick you with a knife or throwing amonia in your face or the old orange with razor blades! We have come long way:smokin: chill out as the kids would say:cool:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have fallen asleep at a game drunk before. I never where colours. Sometimes I swear.

I never understand this 'attaching themselves to us' thing. I attached myself to the club twenty years ago. I don't see what you mean. It's not some exclusive club, anyone is allowed to buy tickets and go and watch football.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Closest I have worn to colours in the last 5 years, is a scarf... does this make me a non-fan :-(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This topic has cropped up a few times. Why not make a note of their seat numbers and report them to the club? Whilst this is not fool proof as folk can buy seats for friends and/or move around....but if certain seats/people are flagged up a few times then this should alert to the club to look into it.

I once reported a person for racist comments and the club dealt with it very well. The person was identified, monitored and subsequently warned as to future behaviour.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
would it be easier to just 'sticky' this, then those often offended at away matches can use it at, say, Notts County this season and the London/South matches next season, It'll save starting a new thread every other week. just sayin like

Perhaps we should make a template for these true blue gunner gooner super seagull soccer fans that have infiltrated the game in the last few years?

I was at the [insert team name here] game against BHA with my [son/daughter/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/cat/dog/bestest internet buddy from NSC] and I was appalled at the behavior of [our fans/their fans/the stewards/the police/hotdog seller/ticket office/pedicurist] they continually [wouldn't let us stand/sang rude songs/jumped up and down/pissed through a rolled up programme/wanked off into a sock/DRANK!/smoked/slept/LEFT BLOODY EARLY!!/ARRIVED LATE!!!/were a general nuisance].

I hope these people stop going to football full stop and it's just me Jonny and Tarquin at Falmer!

Yours

A Complete Fanny

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
A group stood behind me, could only utter a few words most were " Ref u Fu@in C..T.......Lino u Fu@in C...t......dicker u fu@kin C...t etc.etc etc.

QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with the first 2 comments....

No need for the Dicker comment though....

Its football it happens :drink::drink::drink::drink:

I was at the Forest Green JPT game against BHA with my cat and I was appalled at the behavior of the stewards they continually wanked off into a sock

I hope these people stop going to football full stop and it's just me Jonny and Tarquin at Falmer!

Yours

A Complete Fanny

I think you've invented a new game here:lolol::lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's definitely the "london aways" that seem to have the highest volume of these threads...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Perhaps we should make a template for these true blue gunner gooner super seagull soccer fans that have infiltrated the game in the last few years?

I was at the [insert team name here] game against BHA with my [son/daughter/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/cat/dog/bestest internet buddy from NSC] and I was appalled at the behavior of [our fans/their fans/the stewards/the police/hotdog seller/ticket office/pedicurist] they continually [wouldn't let us stand/sang rude songs/jumped up and down/pissed through a rolled up programme/wanked off into a sock/DRANK!/smoked/slept/LEFT BLOODY EARLY!!/ARRIVED LATE!!!/were a general nuisance].

Yours

A Complete Fanny

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
These fans are only adopting Capello's linguistic skills in English ie only 100 words in their vocabulary. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This topic has cropped up a few times. Why not make a note of their seat numbers and report them to the club? Whilst this is not fool proof as folk can buy seats for friends and/or move around....but if certain seats/people are flagged up a few times then this should alert to the club to look into it.

I once reported a person for racist comments and the club dealt with it very well. The person was identified, monitored and subsequently warned as to future behaviour.

Would work for home games though. Face a fact all clubs have their share of scum, even us.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Most people around us, and including us, swore quite a bit at the game - its football FFS !!!

And we dont wear colours either .... what does that mean?!!

Well it clearly means you are 'scum'.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
As a bit of a downer last night, we still have some gutter dweller fans..

There were kids and Ladies around so why do people have to act like this?

They also dont display any club colours so I am wondering if they are jusy "attaching" them selves to us at the moment..

I know its football and its a man's game etc..but sometimes its way OTT..

I hope they are no where near me at Falmer..

Were you the bloke havin a row witht he people behind who looked a bit like Eddie Jordan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here