Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sod our luck.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hi Glasfryn...sorry to hear about your troubles and I wish both you and your wife well.
I had knee replacements in both knees 6 years ago and they have given me a new lease of life.The important thing to do is the exercises after the ops.Do them conscientiously and you will benefit.Sadly some people don't and effectively waste the skill of the surgeon.
My wife is currently in Worthing Hospital having had a second op. in a month for wretched Breast cancer.First one was a lumpectomy but it was then discovered she would need a mastectomy and reconstruction,which they have done at the same time.Big op. but hopefully she can come home tomorrow and rest up.
Don't suppose Gus would want to sign either of us to bolster the squad for next season!!
Good luck anyway,I am sure all will be O.K.in the end.

thanks mate
she seems pretty upbeat and I suppose thats because she is having something done more or less straight away.

hey we would do OK we would only need to lay sideways across the goal line ..........better than a parked bus

all the best and don't forget to give wifey a hug

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Glasfryn

Pleased to hear that there is some good news from the day and hope it will get better and better.

Sounds positive so keep hoping that the house sale goes through because worry about things like that do not do any one any good if they are poorly.

Will keep following the posts.

Best to you both.

Al

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hi Glasfryn, Im glad they got it early keep your head up. As the song goes "things can only get better"

thanks Cornish
its one bastard this big C
and I might get some sleep tonight
be lucky mate

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
she is in on Wednesday initially for day surgery but might have to stay in depending on how far they have to go in.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
she has spoken to the doctor this morning and what they took out was BENIGN so its the all clear
its a relief and now we can get on with selling the house and moving back down your way soon I hope.

I can only assume with the worry I have lost some weight and my knee's are not as bad as they were so I will wait until I'm nearer home before I get them looked at again.

once again thank you for all your messages of support
NSC IS A VERY GOOD PLACE

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
she has spoken to the doctor this morning and what they took out was BENIGN so its the all clear
its a relief and now we can get on with selling the house and moving back down your way soon I hope.

I can only assume with the worry I have lost some weight and my knee's are not as bad as they were so I will wait until I'm nearer home before I get them looked at again.

NSC IS A VERY GOOD PLACE

Super news! :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good news Glas.. I don't think I'll use your method to improve my knees. :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Glad you wife and knees are ok - what's the latest on your daughter?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

NSC IS A VERY GOOD PLACE
Brilliant news Glas, now hurry up and get back HOME.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

NSC IS A VERY GOOD PLACE

Great news! keep thinking positive & keep ur pecker up...things in the end will be fine as wine...all at NSC are thinking of you im sure xx

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Glasfryn

NHS - NSC - terrific

I did post a quote recently , perhaps you didn't pick it up, but delighted to hear your good news.

Do Do Do keep pressing them and take all opportunities for check ups etc. essential !

Good Luck and hope the move comes off soon !

Al

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fantastic news mate for you and Mrs Glasfryn , also crossing my fingers for your house getting sold.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Excellent news and keeping fingers crossed you all (got to include the moggie) will be back in God's own county soon and in good enough health to enjoy it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here