Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sod our luck.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Glad you wife and knees are ok - what's the latest on your daughter?

not so good she has had 3 MRI scans and her pain is getting worse and blood tests galore, problem here is she has Turners syndrome only a very very rare type and she is on huge amounts of oestrogen which sort of queers any results her doctor I'm sure pretty well knows what it is and my bet is muscular dystrophy in its early stages(another reason why I need to be nearer to her) she is a right little trooper though and bears it all so well never married I'm sure because she cannot have children because of the Turners she used to stand in the east terrace with me and Harry Wilson was her hero, she keeps me upbeat about her illness and I know she will be better once I move nearer.
Glasfryn

NHS - NSC - terrific

I did post a quote recently , perhaps you didn't pick it up, but delighted to hear your good news.

Do Do Do keep pressing them and take all opportunities for check ups etc. essential !

Good Luck and hope the move comes off soon !

Al

I did pick it up mate but waited until we had some news. Mrs is down for the granddaughters wedding at the end of the month and will be looking at a park home in Aldingbourne which I believe must be somewhere near you.

thanks all for your support

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
not so good she has had 3 MRI scans and her pain is getting worse and blood tests galore, problem here is she has Turners syndrome only a very very rare type and she is on huge amounts of oestrogen which sort of queers any results her doctor I'm sure pretty well knows what it is and my bet is muscular dystrophy in its early stages(another reason why I need to be nearer to her) she is a right little trooper though and bears it all so well never married I'm sure because she cannot have children because of the Turners she used to stand in the east terrace with me and Harry Wilson was her hero, she keeps me upbeat about her illness and I know she will be better once I move nearer.

I did pick it up mate but waited until we had some news. Mrs is down for the granddaughters wedding at the end of the month and will be looking at a park home in Aldingbourne which I believe must be somewhere near you.

thanks all for your support

JC Nothing seems to get much better.

Aldingbourne, I don't specifically know as it is a bit nearer Chichester, but, very handy for Fontwell Park if you are interested in the Gee Gees. Either way, it is a very nice part of the countryside.

Whatever, I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Al

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
her doctor I'm sure pretty well knows what it is and my bet is muscular dystrophy in its early stages
Obviously most forms of MD have milder symptoms for females, I guess it's too early for you to know much at this stage? I expect you've spent the last few decades hearing doctors tell you to wait and see.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
JC Nothing seems to get much better.

Aldingbourne, I don't specifically know as it is a bit nearer Chichester, but, very handy for Fontwell Park if you are interested in the Gee Gees. Either way, it is a very nice part of the countryside.

Whatever, I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Al

thanks mate I have just rung the estate agent and its still available (?) I think its in a bit of a state but nothing we can't put right not a horses man but worth a visit just for the market which is supposed to be very good.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Obviously most forms of MD have milder symptoms for females, I guess it's too early for you to know much at this stage? I expect you've spent the last few decades hearing doctors tell you to wait and see.

yes thats right although I must say my daughter has had great service from the NHS but I do think thats because she is an unusual case I mean how often do you see a world renowned genetics professor who has kept in touch with her.
I am sure when I get to be nearer it will be better for her and me
thanks again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here