Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So - Will You Stick With It - Like Micky Tells Us We Have To?

oohh stick you, ya mumma too, and your daddy

• Fence, I cannae decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get onside Murray for Fucks Sake

• I am Superfan

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
After some maybe controversial comments from Micky Adams, will you stick with it, like we just have to. Bearing in mind he is on a 3-year deal

We haven’t written this season off because that would be stupid, but myself and the Board have a long-term strategy which we are going to keep pursuing I don’t like losing but, while it might be frustrating for supporters at the moment, they are just going to have to stick with it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've voted, but its not really what I think. The option I wanted wasn't there - 'No doubt I'll carry on going as I am a fool, and have been brainwashed into it over years of pain, BUT I am wholly dissatisfied with performances, value for money, and continued lack of respect for the fans from the cocky Northern idiot in the dugout'.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Long-term stategy? That includes replacing promising young first teamers with a variety of load signings seemingly only here to get match fitness does it? We're going backwards. I'm not sticking with it, quite the opposite in fact, resigning Adams has made me completely lose interest as it was an absolutely bewlidering decision that is not working.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No choice really but I will continue to pick and choose my games as Adams has killed any enthusiasm I had from last season with a very very shit start to his 2nd reign. 4 games so far

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I think I need to go again, ive been to;

Man City
Leicester
Leyton Orient (JPT)
Swindon (JPT)

All wins!

Oh and Derby.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BG you really do have some hang up and are totally anti Whing arent you and in so doing cannot see any positives out of our games even the good ones.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Mendoza you really do have some hang up and are totally anti MA arent you and in so doing cannot see any positives out of our games even the good ones.

You have got me wrong. I am not anti Adams, I dont think we should sack him. I just think he makes some basic and obvious mistakes and we are paying for it.

Whether Wilkins would make the same mistakes, who knows, but that is irrelevant as he has gone.

I always look for positives, but you have to admit there a lack of them.

My positives for yesterday
6000+ crowd
Virgo playing well in his obvious best position as centre back
Kuipers played well
Thornton looked willing and good to have him back
Forster and Murray linking up again
Bradley Johnson's thunderblaster free kick

If I hated Adams that much I wouldnt go to all the games home or away, weekend or midweek.

If I thought it was that bad, I wouldnt have included the positive options on this poll, one of which I voted for myself

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG you really do have some hang up and are totally anti Whing arent you and in so doing cannot see any positives out of our games even the good ones.

I will hold my hand up to that and say yes I am anti Whing until he has a decent error free game that doesnt cost us a goal. I simply do not think that he is (a) good enough for us now and (b) the best option that we have at right back.

He is a classic example of a player who was good when he came to us and whose standard has gone down since he has been here and training with us. The reason for this is open to conjecture.

Yes he has had good moments but they have mostly been glossed over by his mistakes like Saturdays appalling error.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've voted, but its not really what I think. The option I wanted wasn't there - 'No doubt I'll carry on going as I am a fool, and have been brainwashed into it over years of pain, BUT I am wholly dissatisfied with performances, value for money, and continued lack of respect for the fans from the cocky Northern idiot in the dugout'.

If you want respect from Mickey Adams, and by that I presume you want an honest appraisal after a poor performance, then you might have a long wait. He is as likely to admit that the team are playing piss poor than Knight is too admit that he has ever f***ed up.
I have already missed more games this season than in the ten years since we have been back in Brighton. I hate Withdean and unless the side are playing either really attractive or successful football my visits are going to become less and less.
I cannot go to football and then just come back and moan every week, I`ve got enough other things I can moan about at a far cheaper price.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I will hold my hand up to that and say yes I am anti Whing until he has a decent error free game that doesnt cost us a goal. I simply do not think that he is (a) good enough for us now and (b) the best option that we have at right back.

He is a classic example of a player who was good when he came to us and whose standard has gone down since he has been here and training with us. The reason for this is open to conjecture.

Yes he has had good moments but they have mostly been glossed over by his mistakes like Saturdays appalling error.

what have been your positives for Saturdays games, and the season since you say I never mention any? ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think other than his increasingly silly (and it was very very silly at the time) "7th in October" crack he has been quite respectful of the fans, even praising us, saying it is out right to boo, etc. Probably realises he needs to do whatever he can to keep people onside but still...

I think other than his increasingly silly (and it was very very silly at the time) "7th in October" crack he has been quite respectful of the fans, even praising us, saying it is out right to boo, etc. Probably realises he needs to do whatever he can to keep people onside but still...

I don't think he's yet accepted any responsibility in public for the cack that's been dished up for a much of this season - even after Carlisle where the team and management performance was an absolute disgrace.
He didn't like being questioned on team/personal objectives during the Argus pre-season "post-board" either - just facetious waffle about post delivery times in reply and now he's apparently talking about a long term strategy, For what? You adopt a strategy to deliver your objectives don't you?
And he called Mendoza a defeatist.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

What about today's comments that 'yes its shit, but thats how I'm going to carry on, and the fans just have to put up with it'?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I voted it's a complete farce, because the football I've seen is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here