Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So - Will You Stick With It - Like Micky Tells Us We Have To?

oohh stick you, ya mumma too, and your daddy

• Fence, I cannae decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get onside Murray for Fucks Sake

• I am Superfan

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Some very dodgy comments from Adams, people will vote with there feet if they don't like what is being served up. To say people have to stick with it is wrong and is not exactly the way to get the people on your side is it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
4. I don't think Virgo was ever being played as a WINGER - more a wide forward. Not a great decision, but it only happened a couple of times and shouldn't be used as a stick to beat him with now.

People forget he was a NEW manager, so should be given the necessary time to get things working the way he wants. Because he's been here before I don't think he's being given that time by some people.

4. Okay, I'll phrase it differently. In 14[?] appearances, Virgo has been played in his best position TWICE, performing well both times. In the other games he has played right midfield, centre midfield, centre forward and right back, failing to excell in any.

Nonsense. Its BECAUSE he was here before, that he has been given the slack he has. If it were a random new manager, who had come in and won 4 of his first 17 league games, he'd be on seriously shakey ground.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
With a credit crunch on and shit football devoid of any intelligence or pattern, it'll be FAR easier for people to opt out of going than it will for them to 'stick with it'.

An option I've allready taken! There's no way i'm paying the sort of money they ask to sit in that shithole watching the rubbish that's bing served up this season, I know the football was'nt allways great under Wilkins but at least he was heading in the right direction until he was shafted by Knight, Adams and the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here