Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what weapon did you take to work today?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The dog with the bees in its mouth is just the best weapon EVER :clap:

I was in such a rush to get to work last night, I barely had the chance to pick up the Chinese throwing stars from the windowsill and don my hat with the sharpened brim before running out of the door. I have no idea how you lot found the time to arrange all this other stuff.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was looking a bit grey this morning so, in order to blend in with the crowd, I am packing my Bulgarian ricin-tipped umbrella.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yesterday was Bring Your Blowpipe To Work Day in my office, so rather pleasingly I got the chance to show off my trusty handcarved Amazonian wooden pipe, as well as my good friend Timmy the Poison Dart Frog who I smuggled into the canteen inside a plastic Tupperware lunchbox.

478603820_1a4d87110a.jpg

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Edna is the most likely to be telling the truth. I'm trying to work out the poison dart equivalent of the old 'how many coppers does it take to push someone down the stairs?'* gag, but I'm finding it hard.

*: none, he fell.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My elderly geography teacher was insistant that some tribes in remote parts of the Amazon used 50 ft blowpipes. We pointing out that you could attach a blade to the end and stab the target, but he was having none of it, neglecting to mention that you would need lungs larger than those of Brian Blessed to shoot the dart.

Anyway, sceptics aside, I decided to manufacture one and took it to my appointment this morning. I was running late. Got the end caught in a bit of pavement and cleared the job centre.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If I don't get time to pack a weapon in the morning I always make sure I have my iPhone handy because I've got an App which lets me launch an airstrike on a destination of my choice.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I always make sure I have my iPhone handy because I've got an App which lets me launch an airstrike on a destination of my choice.

:whistle:

SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I signed my bayonet out of the armory today for two reasons. 1. Guns for show, knifes for a pro. 2. Because i can.

I looked like an idiot as everyone else had got their Rifles out, so i used it to dislodge some food i had stuck in my teeth.

sa80_bayonet_3.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3988521 said:
I took my compass - it's a weapon of maths instruction.

I took a large bottle of weedkiller. It's a weapon of moss destruction.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
my elbow - got away with it too

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I took my everyday weapon of choice, my trusty pork sword and backed it up with my personal body guard who packs a pair of these:

big-guns-boobs-guns-girls_big.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here