Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what weapon did you take to work today?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I decided to arm myself with some frozen broccoli, I gave PEAS A CHANCE but it just didn't work out.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I took my everyday weapon of choice, my trusty pork sword and backed it up with my personal body guard who packs a pair of these:

big-guns-boobs-guns-girls_big.jpg

I'd call those a weapon of mass distraction.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I had to work in our disgusting Crawly office again today. All the way up this morning I was wondering what I had done in my life to deserve such a sad and miserable lump of 70's stinking concrete as my 9-5 abode.....

Sadly I had no weapon with me except those produced by my own body...at 1pm I decided I had been there long enough an longed to return to boring Goring so I dropped the only weapon I knew how and left...

I hope the smell of last nights lamb roast with garlic mash got up their noses ALL afternoon... ha!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had to work in our disgusting Crawly office again today. All the way up this morning I was wondering what I had done in my life to deserve such a sad and miserable lump of 70's stinking concrete as my 9-5 abode.....

Sadly I had no weapon with me except those produced by my own body...at 1pm I decided I had been there long enough an longed to return to boring Goring so I dropped the only weapon I knew how and left...

I hope the smell of last nights lamb roast with garlic mash got up their noses ALL afternoon... ha!

A weapon of gas destruction.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I literally batter enemies to death with my portable 25 gallon deep-fat frier. I have an unmeltable model puppy in there that they think they have to dive in to save.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
PS: My mate took in a copy of the song 'Suicide is painless' to play to the workforce... a weapon of M*A*S*H destruction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here