Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
What pisses me off more is we have all worked bloody hard to do the right things by staying in, keeping our distance to try and reduce the risk of spreading and catching Covid, and all these people and others are doing is slowly sending this country back to square one. We can't afford another lock down.

All very true. But that isn't what I asked is it? I was asking the ultra-right here to defend the actions of the police in assaulting a journalist who was clearly not posing any physical threat to them at all.

D

Deleted member 2719

And hardly surprising there's not a word or comment from our right wing ultras on here in response.

C'mon lads. Don't be shy. Defend the OB's actions in attacking someone clearly not posing any threat to them whatsoever.

Please tell us, what exactly were we looking for in this clip?

D

Deleted member 2719

Only a couple of weeks ago I recieved a infraction for calling someone chunky ,what's going on ???
Regards
DF

You could not make it up.

I got an infraction when someone else insulted me, which was going to be removed and well over a month later it's still sitting there, when the culprit runs a mock still insulting people.

Something to do with spending a penny in a place where they make beer................................... appears to be the way this is now been run.

Standards and consistency are all I ever ask.:nono:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It's time to hold them to account, the money the kids and their parents have cost everyone in tough times, is outrageous.:nono:
The money wasted could have been spent on more Union Jack flags for every road in the country.

The police are short on resources and have far more important things to do and these little urchins are sapping the life out of the police force, because their parents could not be arsed to show them what respect and hard work is all about.

Stick them on a paper round at 6.00am with German Sheppard chasing them down the road snapping at their arses.
Making sure they have only one gear on their bike with a hundred weight broadsheet papers in their sacks.
#timetotakebackcontrol

eh? the nancy fairy has been on the jam roll for years?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Snow flakes! , spoke to a mate of mine at his works yesterday said the 25 year old lad who was working next to him gets dropped off by his mum and hasn't done a full week since he started and doesn't like to much hard work.
needs a cuddle by the sounds of it
regards
DF

white fellah, is he?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I fear there are too many lightweights now, this country is being held together only by the hardy pre-'80s kids.
It all appeared to have gone soft after joining the EU.

Time to enforce some touger rules and build Britain STRONGER.

the actual problem is trustafarians, and lazy, fat, slob, english white trash

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh, Randy, I had a tear in my eye for a second, such a nice thing to say.

Right, wiped the tear away, let's get back to building Britain, any idea on policy on how to get these lightweights back on target?

A thick ear might kick it off, followed by a shave and an attitude implant.

The strictest teacher at my school was apparently had up for taking a bit of piping to a lad behind the turkey shed. He was a teacher that demanded respect and he got it, best teacher I had.

I had a whack with a bamboo cane a few times top of the head mainly, the man had control and it worked. Against another teacher who was scared of his own shadow, the class ran riot, we learnt nothing the teacher ended up with a breakdown.

Which method was best for all?

I wonder how many can say they understand respect and discipline nowadays?

everyone's is different tho mouldy brain. you're clearly academically sub-normal, so you can't understand logic, only violence will work with you

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You could not make it up.

I got an infraction when someone else insulted me, which was going to be removed and well over a month later it's still sitting there, when the culprit runs a mock still insulting people.

Something to do with spending a penny in a place where they make beer................................... appears to be the way this is now been run.

Standards and consistency are all I ever ask.:nono:

snowflake

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And hardly surprising there's not a word or comment from our right wing ultras on here in response.

C'mon lads. Don't be shy. Defend the OB's actions in attacking someone clearly not posing any threat to them whatsoever.

They hadn't moved back, or out of the way, or dispersed as directed?

D

Deleted member 2719

Can anyone please confirm that Rogersix is okay?

As I have him on ignore, and he seems to have done SIX posts in a row late at night, is this where his name came from, roger SIX posts???

Attachments

• 6 x rogersix.PNG
    6 x rogersix.PNG
    40.1 KB · Views: 29

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here