So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
:nono:
What is wrong with these kids, did their parents really want them complaining about everything in life.

It's like they don't know what is right and wrong.

Where is their logic???

We are witnessing a generation of shithouses that have never heard the word no, a generation of kids that were in The participation race where there are no winners or losers,an entitled generation of spoiled brats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Blame their parents, selfish arrogant silly girls at best
Regards
DF

We are witnessing a generation of shithouses that have never heard the word no, a generation of kids that were in The participation race where there are no winners or losers,and entitled generation of spoiled brats.

It's time to hold them to account, the money the kids and their parents have cost everyone in tough times, is outrageous.:nono:
The money wasted could have been spent on more Union Jack flags for every road in the country.

The police are short on resources and have far more important things to do and these little urchins are sapping the life out of the police force, because their parents could not be arsed to show them what respect and hard work is all about.

Stick them on a paper round at 6.00am with German Sheppard chasing them down the road snapping at their arses.
Making sure they have only one gear on their bike with a hundred weight broadsheet papers in their sacks.
#timetotakebackcontrol

Jan 30, 2008
It's time to hold them to account, the money the kids and their parents have cost everyone in tough times, is outrageous.:nono:
The money wasted could have been spent on more Union Jack flags for every road in the country.

The police are short on resources and have far more important things to do and these little urchins are sapping the life out of the police force, because their parents could not be arsed to show them what respect and hard work is all about.

Stick them on a paper round at 6.00am with German Sheppard chasing them down the road snapping at their arses.
Making sure they have only one gear on their bike with a hundred weight broadsheet papers in their sacks.
#timetotakebackcontrol

Snow flakes! , spoke to a mate of mine at his works yesterday said the 25 year old lad who was working next to him gets dropped off by his mum and hasn't done a full week since he started and doesn't like to much hard work.
needs a cuddle by the sounds of it
regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The encouraging thing is that tyranny doesn't tend to do very well in modern Britain. As has been witnessed in the last week, us true patriots don't stand for our rights being taken away and we don't fold just because tyranny is being enmeshed with law.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Snow flakes! , spoke to a mate of mine at his works yesterday said the 25 year old lad who was working next to him gets dropped off by his mum and hasn't done a full week since he started and doesn't like to much hard work.
regards
DF

glasshouses.gif

D

Deleted member 2719

regards
DF

I fear there are too many lightweights now, this country is being held together only by the hardy pre-'80s kids.
It all appeared to have gone soft after joining the EU.

Time to enforce some touger rules and build Britain STRONGER.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I fear there are too many lightweights now, this country is being held together only by the hardy pre-'80s kids.

actually I do agree with your sentiment in a way, Brexit is all about going backwards rather than looking forward

Jan 30, 2008

Look no further than the school's, parents telling the school how they should and should not be treating their precious one's, it's all ****ed up and like you say old skool holding it together
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

actually I do agree with your sentiment in a way, Brexit is all about going backwards rather than looking forward

Oh, Randy, I had a tear in my eye for a second, such a nice thing to say.

Right, wiped the tear away, let's get back to building Britain, any idea on policy on how to get these lightweights back on target?

A thick ear might kick it off, followed by a shave and an attitude implant.

Look no further than the school's, parents telling the school how they should and should not be treating their precious one's, it's all ****ed up and like you say old skool holding it together
Regards
DF

The strictest teacher at my school was apparently had up for taking a bit of piping to a lad behind the turkey shed. He was a teacher that demanded respect and he got it, best teacher I had.

I had a whack with a bamboo cane a few times top of the head mainly, the man had control and it worked. Against another teacher who was scared of his own shadow, the class ran riot, we learnt nothing the teacher ended up with a breakdown.

Which method was best for all?

I wonder how many can say they understand respect and discipline nowadays?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If you can't get the respect of the kids without them living in fear then you're not a good teacher. In the same way nobody tried to bring down Stalin because they lived in fear, but it didn't make him a good leader.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If you can't get the respect of the kids without them living in fear then you're not a good teacher. In the same way nobody tried to bring down Stalin because they lived in fear, but it didn't make him a good leader.

Bit of the old hickory across my khyber never done me any harm..

Jan 30, 2008

And that's exactly why the schools are being run by the parents :dunce:
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
[TWEET]1375606889740898305[/TWEET]

Hardly surprising there might be confrontation when the police launch unprovoked assaults on innocent bystanders

And hardly surprising there's not a word or comment from our right wing ultras on here in response.

C'mon lads. Don't be shy. Defend the OB's actions in attacking someone clearly not posing any threat to them whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 22389

And hardly surprising there's not a word or comment from our right wing ultras on here in response.

C'mon lads. Don't be shy. Defend the OB's actions in attacking someone clearly not posing any threat to them whatsoever.

What pisses me off more is we have all worked bloody hard to do the right things by staying in, keeping our distance to try and reduce the risk of spreading and catching Covid, and all these people and others are doing is slowly sending this country back to square one. We can't afford another lock down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here