Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fantastic turn out across the country to protest authoritarianism and the taking over of democracy by a right wing government. Was proud to be part of the lawful demonstration yesterday in Brighton and was important that many tens of thousands took part up and down the country.
It’s an appalling bill that will take away hard won human rights and must be opposed.

#killthebill

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Fantastic turn out across the country to protest authoritarianism and the taking over of democracy by a right wing government. Was proud to be part of the lawful demonstration yesterday in Brighton and was important that many tens of thousands took part up and down the country.
It’s an appalling bill that will take away hard won human rights and must be opposed.

#killthebill

Did you roll any marbles under the hooves of the police horses?
Bet you had a right laugh. I suppose during a pandemic your always going to get some wronguns super spreading....we know where to look to if there is another deadly wave in the UK, you make me want to vomit,we’re so close now to beating this dreadful virus only for irresponsible idiots drag us back to square one.
Still, I imagine you had fun with all the idiots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Did you roll any marbles under the hooves of the police horses?
Bet you had a right laugh. I suppose during a pandemic your always going to get some wronguns super spreading....we know where to look to if there is another deadly wave in the UK, you make me want to vomit,we’re so close now to beating this dreadful virus only for irresponsible idiots drag us back to square one.
Still, I imagine you had fun with all the idiots.

Protest is now lawful under Covid regulations and I have waited for it to be so until joining a protest. I trust the government to follow scientific advice on things like that. Don’t you?
Marbles under horses feet? Can’t say it occurred to me to do anything like that on a peaceful protest.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think this is more the type of violent demonstration from last night that gets Baker lite going

Violent Northern Ireland clashes spark amid Brexit tensions

northern-ireland-AP-04.04.2021.png

Cars were set alight and masked people pelted a police van with petrol bombs in further disorder in pro-British parts of Northern Ireland on Saturday amid rising post-Brexit tensions in the region. Many pro-British unionists fiercely oppose the new trade barriers introduced between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK as part of Britain’s departure from the EU and have warned that their unease could lead to violence.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/world/2021/04/04/further-disorder-in-northern-ireland-amid-brexit-tensions/

Strangely though, very few headlines about the second night of violent demonstrations in the media though ???

I do wonder what any Pro Unionist, Brexiteer and Irish sea border backing NSCer would make of these undemocratic loons. I understand there are a few but none of them seem to want to answer :dunce:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think this is more the type of violent demonstration from last night that gets Baker lite going

View attachment 135552

Cars were set alight and masked people pelted a police van with petrol bombs in further disorder in pro-British parts of Northern Ireland on Saturday amid rising post-Brexit tensions in the region. Many pro-British unionists fiercely oppose the new trade barriers introduced between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK as part of Britain’s departure from the EU and have warned that their unease could lead to violence.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/world/2021/04/04/further-disorder-in-northern-ireland-amid-brexit-tensions/

Strangely though, very few headlines about the second night of violent demonstrations in the media though ???

I do wonder what any Pro Unionist, Brexiteer and Irish sea border backing NSCer would make of these undemocratic loons. I understand there are a few but none of them seem to want to answer :dunce:

Well, they voted for it. Knowing exactly what they were voting for apparently so i guess they’re absolutely fine with this.
All my maternal family live in Belfast and speaking to them this morning, tension is extreme. And all down to a pointless referendum.

But as I say, I shall continue to peacefully protest the taking over if democracy by a right wing government. As many generations have done before and secured the rights of those today who have no idea, they just take it for granted. The entitled generation.
I’m vaccinated and tested three times a week at work so going to be spreading nothing. Which is besides the point as protest is now lawful. But it won’t be for much longer without protest.
#killthebill

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Protest is now lawful under Covid regulations and I have waited for it to be so until joining a protest. I trust the government to follow scientific advice on things like that. Don’t you?
Marbles under horses feet? Can’t say it occurred to me to do anything like that on a peaceful protest.

Oh and no, it wasn’t a right laugh. It’s a very serious matter. One day the Tory’s will get round to something you do care about and you’ll have no recourse. We are protesting so that you at least have a chance of being heard.
If you think this bill is okay then you don’t understand what it is.

#killthebill

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Oh and no, it wasn’t a right laugh. It’s a very serious matter. One day the Tory’s will get round to something you do care about and you’ll have no recourse. We are protesting so that you at least have a chance of being heard.
If you think this bill is okay then you don’t understand what it is.

#killthebill

You make my skin crawl.
We are so close now to beating the dreadful virus, only for vermin to take to the streets screaming kill the Bill, truly abhorrent.
I back our boys and girls in blue.
#supportthethinblueline

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You make my skin crawl.
We are so close now to beating the dreadful virus, only for vermin to take to the streets screaming kill the Bill, truly abhorrent.
I back our boys and girls in blue.
#supportthethinblueline

But the government has deemed protest at this time perfectly lawful and in line with Covid regulations. So are you saying the government have got it wrong?

As I say, I’m vaccinated, tested and adhering to Covid regulations.

#killthebill

However, I don’t think you believe all this “skin crawl” and “abhorrent” emotive language that you use. It’s just one of your trolling techniques. Plus I don’t wish to get dragged back into your bear pit, all day posting, binfests so I’ll bid you farewell. Have a nice Easter Sunday.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1378413376364285959[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1378424767850635279[/TWEET]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
[TWEET]1378413376364285959[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1378424767850635279[/TWEET]

That smellys got his Gregory in a funny place....looks like the rozzer has his knee on his shoulder blade.
Interestingly enough I’ve never had an officer Kneel on my windpipe....probably because I’ve never committed criminal damage,fired a flare gun at a police horse,set fire to a meat wagon with the coppers still inside or vandalised NHS workers cars.. how odd[emoji2371]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The government can take full blame for what happens at these protests. I do not condone violence from protestors or the police but the government clearly knew what would happen when this bill was announced. They knew there would be protests so why not wait until the country had opened up again?
It doesn't take a genius to figure it out; Because they and the right wing press can now point the finger and say look at these animals, breaking social distancing and endangering lives and distract people form the real issue here, the heinous bill they are going to pass into law. Divide and rule.
And as shown on this thread, by the usual posters, the gammons have fallen for it again. Protestors are not the enemy here, our government is.

And the police do themselves no favours. Arresting legal observers is a very clear sign that the police do not want to be observed on these protests. They know full well they are being far too heavy handed.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

View attachment 135552

Disgusting attack on the police. I'm sure [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will be along any second to condemn it, along with the fairy.

Odd how these types seem so silent on Northern Ireland. Probably the same way they're silent about the Blair government securing the Good Friday Agreement which has undoubtedly saved the lives of many PSNI officers and British squaddies :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Disgusting attack on the police. I'm sure [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will be along any second to condemn it, along with the fairy.

Odd how these types seem so silent on Northern Ireland
. Probably the same way they're silent about the Blair government securing the Good Friday Agreement which has undoubtedly saved the lives of many PSNI officers and British squaddies :shrug:

Is it odd? I'd say it's obvious these people don't care if the police get hurt or cars get burned. They are solely concerned with "bashing" the left, or what they see as the left. I'm a centrist and oppose the systematic criminalisation of human rights. To them, I'm a loony lefty. But I also protested the war in Iraq.

Nah, people like Baker Lite or Mouldy Boots have no concern for the police, they just don't like authority being challenged. Especially an authority that gave them Brexit. Daft thing is, we are protesting to protect their rights.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Odd how these types seem so silent on Northern Ireland. Probably the same way they're silent about the Blair government securing the Good Friday Agreement which has undoubtedly saved the lives of many PSNI officers and British squaddies :shrug:

Shocking scenes in the province,ANYONE attacking emergency service personnel should feel the full weight of the law.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here