Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what do some people on here actually want?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you start to accept this, it becomes easier to tune out the sillier anti-manager stuff.

Thank goodness for that. I was wondering how I can get my life back on track and you have very succinctly put it right.

thankyou

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thank goodness for that. I was wondering how I can get my life back on track and you have very succinctly put it right.

thankyou

sarcasm+meter.jpg

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Suggesting we are better than our current league position suggests is the first step to getting relegated. Most people took until about March last year to accept we were in a relegation fight, and it will probably happen again now. I'd say if the choice is between 5th or 23rd I'd say as a team we're still closer to the home form, but if we can harness some of the quality we show away from home and put it on the pitch at Withdean we will be fine - time is quickly running away though.

So are you saying that a team can't improve and play better over a course of a season??? or for that matter after a new manager has come in and trying to change the way a side plays for the better, even if that takes time for his ideas and methods to reach fruition?

We maybe 21st at the moment, but we are level on points with Gillingham in 20th with a game in hand on them and Exeter in 19th, and just a win away from potentially being 16th, Yet to read some of the negative stuff put on here you could be mistaken for thinking we were bottom of the league, and left with only a mathematical chance of survival. We have 16, yes thats 16 games left this season, which is more than enough to be able to pull away from danger, and with the improved way we are playing, i believe its only a matter of when, not if, before we see the benefits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here