Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what do some people on here actually want?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1. Young manager leaning his trade after being an excellent coach - Wilkins - castigated on here as too defensive and the team "lucky" to finish 7th

2. Experienced manager, took Brighton to two championships - castigated on here as the second spell the team did not perform

3. Top class manager, got Brighton playing well, extremely respected in the game, took Brighton to a play off win and Championship football- castigated on here as he had "lost the crowd"

4. An experienced manager at lower league standard, experienced in rescuing teams from dire situations.....did just that - castigated on here as not good enough

5. A young foreign manager, trained as a coach...getting his team together BUt essentially a third division team of third rate players not required by better clubs....Now rumbings starting about his abilities.

So, who would you like as a manager assuming we have tried every other type of manager and as we are in the arse end of the football league, you are not going to get a Wenger

In other word, what the f*** do you expect?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you can only play with the standard of players that are prepared to come here

Feb 14, 2010
By the posts about Poyet, I think some people want to seek attention and do that sad thing of saying something stupid to get a reaction and then titter behind their hand and tell themselves how clever they are. Some also hate the thought of skill, hence Carole gets murdered because he cocked up a couple of shots and his nice touch gets forgotten. Nice to see Poyet has seen that the side is too slow and has looked to change that. The new full backs have made a big difference and in the summer I expect he will be abe to sort of the centre back positions. I also think the cetnral midfield lacks vision and pace. Poyet has had to play the top teams with someone else's squad and has done very very well considering.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, seeing as it's Lent God has pissed off to the desert so we'd better stick with Gus.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
By the posts about Poyet, I think some people want to seek attention and do that sad thing of saying something stupid to get a reaction and then titter behind their hand and tell themselves how clever they are. Some also hate the thought of skill, hence Carole gets murdered because he cocked up a couple of shots and his nice touch gets forgotten. Nice to see Poyet has seen that the side is too slow and has looked to change that. The new full backs have made a big difference and in the summer I expect he will be abe to sort of the centre back positions. I also think the cetnral midfield lacks vision and pace. Poyet has had to play the top teams with someone else's squad and has done very very well considering.

Sorry what nice touch from Carole are you on about three or four times the ball came to him and he either missed it totally or controlled it Ok ish but the proceed to step over the ball and go absolutely nowhere.

On the subject of Managers, Gus is the right man for this club we have plenty of gettable points available and we wont play the top teams in our run in. I agree that most of the Poyet is shit brigade are either attention seeking or just idiots when it comes to football.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Blimey.

The sooner that everybody completely disregards the UTTER SHIT that gets posted on here about managers, tactics, etc, etc, etc....then so much the better.

I genuinely believe NSC has played a very large part in getting our last 3 or 4 managers sacked.

A few attention seeking internet gimps ( and you know who you are) who know f*** all about anything in life, let alone football management, does not by any stretch constitute the voice of the fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
amen to that Mart

I think there are a lot of people on here who need a reality check as they seem to think just because there is a new stadium on the horizon, we are Barcelona or something!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Blimey.

The sooner that everybody completely disregards the UTTER SHIT that gets posted on here about managers, tactics, etc, etc, etc....then so much the better.

I genuinely believe NSC has played a very large part in getting our last 3 or 4 managers sacked.

A few attention seeking internet gimps ( and you know who you are) who know f*** all about anything in life, let alone football management, does not by any stretch constitute the voice of the fans.

Top post.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Blimey.

NSC made Adams make ridiculous signings and play them out of position?

NSC made Slade's signings not fufil their potential and pissed off Tony Bloom?

NSC made Dick Knight want to bring an old mate of his back?

Behave.

NSC doesn't make the team shit. Poor management and poor players does.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

You are joking surely ?

So Bloom logs on here and reads anti Slade comments and then decides oh NSC speaks I must change the manager.

:facepalm:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
NSC made Adams make ridiculous signings and play them out of position?

NSC made Slade's signings not fufil their potential and pissed off Tony Bloom?

NSC made Dick Knight want to bring an old mate of his back?

Behave.

NSC doesn't make the team shit. Poor management and poor players does.

No, you behave.

It's loud mouthed over opinionated twats like you passing yourself off as some kind of resident NSC expert that is the problem.

From what I've read, you honestly do know f*** all about anything.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Id take number 3 any day......I assume it is talking about Mark McGhee

my point was that in essence Brighton fans are never happy with the manager, whoever it is.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
You are joking surely ?

So Bloom logs on here and reads anti Slade comments and then decides oh NSC speaks I must change the manager.

:facepalm:

Yup, I honestly believe the seeds of managerial discontent are more often than not sown on here.

Poyet needs time, not loud mouthed internet gimps howling for his head.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No, you behave.

It's loud mouthed over opinionated twats like you passing yourself off as some kind of resident NSC expert that is the problem.

From what I've read, you honestly do know f*** all about anything.

So it's my fault the Albion have been total cack for the last few years?

Right.

Get a grip mate. Football Message Board = Football Supporter's Opinions. Live with it. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yup, I honestly believe the seeds of managerial discontent are more often than not sown on here.

Poyet needs time, not loud mouthed internet gimps howling for his head.

I think you over-hype NSC by some miles if that is what you believe.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
So it's my fault the Albion have been total cack for the last few years?

Right.

Get a grip mate. Football Message Board = Football Supporter's Opinions. Live with it. :thumbsup:

It is an OPINIONS board as you say but to be honest WW you quite often post reactionary and negative comments that make it seem like all you do is moan and post stuff to wind people up. Just saying like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here