Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So it's all on hold

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bozza has gone very quiet..................................... always a sign that there is nothing on the transfer horizon

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] won't mind me mentioning this, but I was with him at the weekend and he said he needed to clarify something.

When he originally wrote about the 'spectacular player', it transpires that the source was referring to some upcoming spectacular news, which was in fact the new pertaining to Vicente. It wasn't referring to another player.

Hope that helps.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] won't mind me mentioning this, but I was with him at the weekend and he said he needed to clarify something.

When he originally wrote about the 'spectacular player', it transpires that the source was referring to some upcoming spectacular news, which was in fact the new pertaining to Vicente. It wasn't referring to another player.

Hope that helps.

Well that clears the whole thing up!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Hope that helps.

Wow. Talk about overselling news. I think though if you read back on the thread it came across as a very different message and certainly seemed to give the impression it was a new player. #backtracking

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wow. Talk about overselling news. I think though if you read back on the thread it came across as a very different message and certainly seemed to give the impression it was a new player. #backtracking

It was a misunderstanding of the news, rather than mis-representation. Obviously [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] s source was being cryptic.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hmmm bozza was talking about inter .... Not convinced bozza has been that accurate of late. Especially in terms of his Vicente update as well which suggested that he wouldn't be coming back.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope Bozza wasn't talking a bout Vicente, this would mean I've been wetting my pants with excitement since Friday for nothing...

.....though Obviously I'm delighted Vicente is back.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
On reflection, and I know it was meant in good intention, Bozzas posts have sent expectations to a ridiculous level, and was the start of transfer rumour silly season on here.

I think basically nobody knows anything except a very close circle of people at the club, and even the stuff leaking to good sources is unreliable now.

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So there'll be no spectacular signing after all, wonder who's next then..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm going to go with what the man from Azure said and blindly ignore what was posted here after.

Wondering who this gem of a superstar might be helps me drop off to sleep at night.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's good to get clarification on the gem issue. A apt name for Vicente if I may say so.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Hope that helps.
If that was true, shouldn't Bozza post on here saying that? Which makes me think that's untrue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here