Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Crewe are the WORST team in the league ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We've never won a match at Gresty Rd (or whatever it is called now)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yorkie said:
We've never won a match at Gresty Rd (or whatever it is called now)

Its kind of what I have been saying, although I still think we will win, but I will be happy with a draw (again just for Placcy).

It is however good that you point that fact out, as some people have only been supporting the club for a few years, so they might not have known that:lolol:

Rougvie said:
Not as angry as you get with the growing percentage not happy that we have a manager who lurches from one defeat till the next eh ? :)

There isn't a day goes by without you venting your spleen on someone daring to disagree with you, in fact its so enjoyable watching you squirm I hope they make it an Olympic sport in 2012, thats if you are still supporting the Albion then???

This is your problem, though, isn't it? Your definition of venting spleen is me pointing out that one day you are saying a draw is an "excellent" result, and then the next you are saying that we should win "comfortably".

You are either very embarrassed by this contradiction, or just cannot cope with adult debate, or possibly both?

Anyways, I hate to disappoint you, I'll be around for a fair while yet to examine and test the strange logic of you scapegoaters :)

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
This is your problem, though, isn't it? Your definition of venting spleen is me pointing out that one day your are saying a draw is an excellent result, and then the next you are saying that we should win comfortably.

Thing is placcy, I just cant understand why you feel the need to get SO upset about that, or am I not allowed the think we will win, but a draw is an excellent result.

If its not me thats a target for your anger then its someone else, the list is never ending, you have taken looking angry and stupid on to a whole new level, and for entertainment value, I suppose we should at least thank you for that, it is your greatest contribution to NSC.

I havent missed a game at Gresty for 10 years, that makes me no better than the next man, but I base my OPINION on experience of the way Crewe have played down the years and it hasnt changed.

Oh, and I dont need any of my NSP mates to back me up, you make a good job of looking STUPID without my, or anyone elses help for that matter.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
PLAYER for PLAYER I dont see our SQUAD being any worse than theirs.

Everywhere but up front you are absolutely right. However who do we have up front who is anywhere near as good as Nick Chadwick who cost 250k (not the same as CKR who was 250k including wages over 3 years) or Pericard on loan to them from Juventus?

THAT is the difference and suggesting that it is McGhee's fault for not being able to coach our forwards to that level is laughable

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Yorkie said:
It makes perfect sense. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So, answering a post quickly = taking the board seriously? Ok!

Though to be honest I was more referring to the lengthy research (often of other's previous posts) that LI seems to put in! Whilst quite impressive, is it not a bit sad?

EDIT and in any case Yorkie, I think you and I both know I don't take this place seriously. It's got me into trouble enough times! ;)

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
If we lose tommorow then we're doomed.

da78.jpg

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
the full harris said:
So, answering a post quickly = taking the board seriously? Ok!

Though to be honest I was more referring to the lengthy research (often of other's previous posts) that LI seems to put in! Whilst quite impressive, is it not a bit sad?

EDIT and in any case Yorkie, I think you and I both know I don't take this place seriously. It's got me into trouble enough times! ;)

Which was why I was laughing.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
This is your problem, though, isn't it? Your definition of venting spleen is me pointing out that one day you are saying a draw is an "excellent" result, and then the next you are saying that we should win "comfortably".

You are either very embarrassed by this contradiction, or just cannot cope with adult debate, or possibly both?

Anyways, I hate to disappoint you, I'll be around for a fair while yet to examine and test the strange logic of you scapegoaters :)

Paddy, why do you constantly feel the need to try to belittle people? Don't you realise how arrogant and pathetic it makes you come across as?

Anyway when we go down it won't be so fashionable to follow "soccer" in "tier" whatever we'll be in (what's all the tier business about?) so maybe you can do us all a favour and go back to the egg chasing.

By the way it's a waste of time having you on ignore seeing as you seem to piss most people off and they quote you anyway.

gerbil said:
Paddy, why do you constantly feel the need to try to belittle people? Don't you realise how arrogant and pathetic it makes you come across as?

Anyway when we go down it won't be so fashionable to follow "soccer" in "tier" whatever we'll be in (what's all the tier business about?) so maybe you can do us all a favour and go back to the egg chasing.

By the way it's a waste of time having you on ignore seeing as you seem to piss most people off and they quote you anyway.

The tier thing is because the names keep changing of the divisions.

And it's somewhat ironic you telling anyone to clear off given that you are making such a big "look-at-me" song and dance about not renewing your season ticket :wave:

Oh, and :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
The tier thing is because the names keep changing of the divisions.

And it's somewhat ironic you telling anyone to clear off given that you are making such a big "look-at-me" song and dance about not renewing your season ticket :wave:

Oh, and :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I was around BEFORE you thought it fashionable to follow football and I'll still be around long after you've gone,which hopefully won't be very long at all :salute:

I've never heard of the "Championship" referred to as "Tier 2" by anyone else other than you,are you sure it's not an egg chasing term?
No song and dance about the season ticket just facts, like the fact that I'm NOT renewing it.Do you have a problem with that?
I know I really shoud've asked you 1st but I forgot :rolleyes:

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
hoefully if we can put the sort of performance we did last week we will get 3 points but after the run we've been on the important thing is to stop the rot and at least pick up a point.get back to where we were earlier in the season when we weren't losing and hope we can pick up 3 or 4 wins as well.but if we did fall further behind questions do need to be asked about maghee.

gerbil said:
No song and dance about the season ticket just facts, like the fact that I'm NOT renewing it.

Well, I'm already renewed mine. Maybe it's the fashionable thing for you not to follow "soccer" any more? :lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
London Irish said:
Well, I'm already renewed mine. Maybe it's the fashionable thing for you not to follow "soccer" any more? :lolol:
what you want a bloody medal?

saltash seagull said:
what you want a bloody medal?

That's kind of you, with a blue and white ribbon please :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: NSC people are so generous :ohmy:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here