Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Crewe are the WORST team in the league ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Crewe have played us off the pitch in the last 3 games FACT
Crewe can score goals, 3 against Reading in 1 game FACT
Crewe have a TRIED and very TESTED ENGLISH manager FACT
We could not score in a brothel FACT
We have a lardy Jocko clown as manager FACT
And three jackasses for tactical advise FACT

The only POSSIBLE result is another HANDSOME win for Crewe :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Come on placcy, what part of.....

'On that basis we ought to comfortably win tomorrow, and I expect us to do so, or at least get a draw....'

did you not understand ???

Re: Re: Re: So Crewe are the WORST team in the league ?

Rougvie said:
New Labour at its very WORST, copying and pasting to suit yourself, what I actually wrote (and its evident for only YOU to see) was

'On that basis we ought to comfortably win tomorrow, and I expect us to do so, or at least get a draw....'

What part of that do you not understand ??

I dont often name call, but you really are a f***ing prick.

:D And you are someone so immature that namecalling is all you can do when presented with your contradictions. Why not re-post your posts earlier in the week so people can see the point I was making then? :wave:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Ernest said:
Crewe have played us off the pitch in the last 3 games FACT
Crewe can score goals, 3 against Reading in 1 game FACT
Crewe have a TRIED and very TESTED ENGLISH manager FACT
We could not score in a brothel FACT
We have a lardy Jocko clown as manager FACT
And three jackasses for tactical advise FACT

The only POSSIBLE result is another HANDSOME win for Crewe :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dario gradi a tried and tested English Manager is he? he was born in Italy!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Please do, I have NEVER waivered from the opinion that a point is a good result and unacceptable if we loose.

Thats CONSISTENCY

I would stop now, you are starting to look evem more a fool by cutting various parts of posts to see what you want people to believe.

Very very sad, how many people take you seriously these days ?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: So Crewe are the WORST team in the league ?

London Irish said:
:D And you are someone so immature that namecalling is all you can do when presented with your contradictions. Why not re-post your posts earlier in the week so people can see the point I was making then? :wave:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Rougvie said:
Please do, I have NEVER waivered from the opinion that a point is a good result and unacceptable if we loose.

Thats CONSISTENCY

I would stop now, you are starting to look evem more a fool by cutting various parts of posts to see what you want people to believe.

Very very sad, how many people take you seriously these days ?

Why then if you think a draw is a good result - and you've somewhat laboured this point over the past week - have you now shifted that to you expect us to win "comfortably"?

Over the past week:

Rougvie said:
I am too, for those who havent been to Gresty its a bloody hard place to go if you need something.

A draw is a good result.

Rougvie said:
I think a draw agaisnt the master tactician Gradi would be an excellent result.

Rougvie said:
I will be well chuffed with a DRAW.

Now:

Rougvie said:
On that basis we ought to comfortably win tomorrow, and I expect us to do so, or at least get a draw....

And you say people have a problem taking me seriously? At least I don't change my views of a game over a few days purely because I want to stick the boot into the manager a bit more.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Do I have to point out how STUPID you are.

I think we will win, but I would be chuffed if we draw.

:shootself

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
London Irish said:
Why then if you think a draw is a good result - and you've somewhat laboured this point over the past week - have you now shifted that to you expect us to win "comfortably"?

Over the past week:

Now:

And you say people have a problem taking me seriously? At least I don't change my views of a game over a few days purely because I want to stick the boot into the manager a bit more.

How tedious can one man be? Going back through various threads to piece together a pathetic argument over what someone else does or doesn't think? Does it really matter that much? You need a new hobby, LI.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
the full harris said:
How tedious can one man be? Going back through various threads to piece together a pathetic argument over what someone else does or doesn't think? Does it really matter that much? You need a new hobby, LI.

Especailly when I havent really ever changed my opinion.

He really needs HELP.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who thinks we are going to win comfortably tomorrow is going to be well pissed off come 4.50. Win, just maybe, but I'll settle for a draw.

Last edited:

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Rougvie your a joke. MM has done SO well to have us even still in with a chance of staying up. Doesnt matter what happens all season long, as long as we stay up.
Judge him come the end of the season not now or 5.00pm tomorrow.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:

Over the past week:

Now:

You really need to get out more, seriously, I'm worried about you.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
westy said:
Rougvie your a joke. MM has done SO well to have us even still in with a chance of staying up. Doesnt matter what happens all season long, as long as we stay up.
Judge him come the end of the season not now or 5.00pm tomorrow.

Oh, so its not permitted to judge a manager over the last 46 games ?

Oh silly me.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Rougvie said:
The point I am TRYING to make is just when exactly some sort of point is reached where McGhee has to be told enough is enough.

If someone working for me is underacheiving I set them a goal to work towards, just what exactly is McGhee's, releagtion ??

In my view the point where 'enough is enough' has not been reached yet because I don't see what has happened this season as underachievement. Granted I hoped that we would have improved this season but that was all it was, hope.

This season has not been good and mistakes have been made by all at the club but I believe that McGhee has earnt the right to see this through, even if that means relegation.

If we do go down and things are still negative ( ie. bottom half of the table ) after 10 games next season then I myself will be saying 'enough is enough', but only then.

But what if we stay up, when do we say 'enough is enough' then.....

Last edited:

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Judge him if you want. But hes given a job to do like the rest of us in the workplace, his is to keep us up. He hasnt failed yet. Judge him when he has...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unbelievable ! You're fighting 24 hours before kick off. Whatever the result tomorrow why not save it for 17:00 Saturday ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here