Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, are you a Racist?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mr Burns said:
Unfortuantely I agree with you.

People like Enigma and LI should try and explain why there views are correct and not label people that dont agree wiith them as pondlife, and vile BNP scum. Soon as someone makes a direct attack on you, your going to be against them, it human nature. Thats why they play straight into the hands on the BNP.

Not so much Enigma, but I definately believe London Irish has alternative motives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

But do you not see how your, and more to the point London irish's comments and attacks on people, for what ever reason, probably play more into the hands of the BNP, than if you kept quite. I think the BNP does a better job of keeping new members away than you ever could. But then is that what the likes of London Irish really want. I have my doubts.
Go on son. You've had well over half a day to think about it. Do you have other motives?

Last edited:

You're not worth the effort of a new post, racist, but here's one I wrote a few days ago that covers your latest piece of juvenile attention-seeking.

London Irish said:
Just as BNP sympathisers are being taught to label all anti-racists as "racists" - as Mr Burns did to Enigma on here, this is another little Orwellian twist, those like me who have campaigned and demonstrated against facism all my life are now apparently facists themselves.

Trying to create a bit of confusion by the Orwellian perversion of language is the best they can do :)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
You're not worth the effort of a new post, racist, but here's one I wrote a few days ago that covers your latest piece of juvenile attention-seeking.
Still doesn't really answer the point of how you talk to people and address them, and what that attiude probably does to people, but I guess that's the best you're prepared do, after all it took 4 promps and nearly a whole day for you to come up with that.

So you obviously think labeling people vile Nazi pondlife scum, because they dont agree with your views, will make them see your point, and listen to what you've got to say?

:nono: :nono: :nono:

A muslim goes to the doctor and says i feel terrible, doctor says, go home,get a bucket, piss and shit in it for a week then throw in dead rats and rotten fish then put a towel over your head and sniff the fumes for 3 days. A week later the muslim goes back and says: doctor, i feel wonderful what was the problem?

You were homesick!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
f***ing hell, are you lot still at it? I've been to sleep twice and work once since this started.:yawn:

E

enigma

Oceanic is a redneck who blatanly hasnt got the balls to tell any immigrants to their face that he wants them out of the country, so he tells shitty jokes on here.

You are waste.

enigma said:
Oceanic is a redneck who blatanly hasnt got the balls to tell any immigrants to their face that he wants them out of the country, so he tells shitty jokes on here.

You are waste.

Don't you worry mucker, They know what I think every day when I'm at work, you see, most of you don't see them because their English is utter crap so don't work in offices but you'll find most on building sites. I let my feelings be known, don't you worry about that!!

How many of you are prepared to actually confront a workmate or other associate who expresses racist epithets or views?
How many actually join in with the racist, depending on how you feel that day?

Coming into contact with a lot of different races of people, I find racism is rife with so many of the so-called 'minorities'.
Many black Americans almost find it impossible to talk about, listen to, or think about anything BUT race!
Many black men, focus on sex with white women, which confounds their black 'sisters', who do not seem to have inter-racial intercourse as an agenda (not to suggest that they will not indulge, but they don't appear to make it a special effort!).

I was talking with a black American, at the Super-Bowl televised at my local, and he wouldn't leave his skin-colour out of any conversation. Sad, and I only questioned him as to why he thought that way - which he laughed off as my naiivety and my nationality. He expressed this stuff without prompting, and to no interesting point. Confounding, and ultimately unendearing as a personality trait. Still, he has firmly embraced his reasons for personal failure whilst simultaneously alienating everyone who doesn't see his exact point of view and wish to re-iterate it at every opportunity. Does he want to go to Africa to feel 'repatriated', when he knows nothing about the place and little of it has civilisation as he knows it? No way!

In Los Angeles, racism extends to black cops, who join in with racial profiling. I don't know if they are trained to view other blacks with cynicism, or whether they just identify something in the 'gang-banger' style of clothing, hats, signing or insignias. Maybe, but they 'profile' racially and will freely use racial epithets aggressively against people of their own skin-colour.

Slavery is synonymous with America, but slave-trading was actively done by the Portuguese with The Americas (N. and S.) They bought slaves from other black African tribes - where rival nationals would capture warriors/villagers so they could sell them off - rather than kill them of course. So, many slaves were sent alive to the Americas instead of being massacred in Africa by their neighbouring warring factions. They were caught and sold by black people.

The US civil war was not all and only about race. However, when the farmers were forced to 'free' their workers, many of the labourers were then ghetto-ised, homeless and jobless. For many, the farming was their only way of life - a safe and natural place and passtime, and they were fed. Often, they were well-regarded and well-treated by the farmer, which behooved him to do - as a happy workforce is better than a crowd of malcontents who might actually be a danger to him.
They were 'freed' - suddenly, no job, no home, no food, no place!

Slavery is part of history, just as peasant farming, royalty and hierarchy are part of ours. Blame, anger and rhetoric is still part of the present, but the swing gradually bows to gravity when no longer pushed.

Racist organisations have no point, they push a swing for the sake of expelling their self-disdain. They embrace hatred, and are paid in kind.

Why do our 'leaders' see fit to keep an 'us and them' mentality broiling? It keeps the masses from looking at their own leaders' foibles, their shortcomings.

"have you hugged a Muslim today?"

As for a man's colour and customs, ask;
would you want every bird in the air to be the same colour? No? Why then would we want it for mankind?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
NMH said:
How many of you are prepared to actually confront a workmate or other associate who expresses racist epithets or views?
How many actually join in with the racist, depending on how you feel that day?

I have talked a friend into leaving the NF in the 80's and another one out of some of his attitudes. I generally dont do racist humour, I have my reasons.

nice line in Rhetoric there NMH.................

Why do our 'leaders' see fit to keep an 'us and them' mentality broiling? It keeps the masses from looking at their own leaders' foibles, their shortcomings.

"have you hugged a Muslim today?"

As for a man's colour and customs, ask;
would you want every bird in the air to be the same colour? No? Why then would we want it for mankind?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: you could eat Andrew Motion for breakfast.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Comment by L I

"most of the US bomber pilots are evangelist Christians"

You really do like your your facts and figures don't you, especially if they are thrown in to support your case, and ESPECIALLY when they are almost impossible to prove or disprove,.... you really take the biscuit mate.................. how the fook did you dig that one up then?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Like the claim 40% of Donegal are Protestants, when shown it was 10% he claimed it was just a reference to a local area of donegal.

He makes them up as he goes along.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Isn't it time for another McGhee in or out poll ? Can't be anymore tedious and repetative as this surely ?

Same shit, different day.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I clicked on by mistike, I thought it said rapist, not racist.

E

enigma

looney said:
Like the claim 40% of Donegal are Protestants, when shown it was 10% he claimed it was just a reference to a local area of donegal.

He makes them up as he goes along.

Perhaps, although Im not convinced

He also owned you.

Last edited by a moderator:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
In your dreams retard, as id dodging a question and posting fantacy statistics constitutes anything other than getting clowned. there aint anyone here good or smart enough

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
In your dreams retard, as id dodging a question and posting fantacy statistics constitutes anything other than getting clowned. there aint anyone here good or smart enough

Sorry but what's that in English ? You know, the langauge that most UK universities prefer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here