Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small things that irritate you.....

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Women calling each other “Hun”. A colleague at work has just started doing that to every female work colleague she now speaks to on the phone.
Could be legit?

1717158372010.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
People who cut the nose off cheese.
People who derail threads by turning them into a fish / cheese pun-fest.

I camembert them, anyone who does that is a Comte.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Drivers who seem to think that a "right hand turn only" lane on a road is a straight ahead lane too. FFS - there's a reason
why there's a bastard big bendy right arrow painted across the f*****g lane.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
People driving their motor homes in the middle lane
Funny you say that . . . . When we had had one (22') it usually had a trailer on the back with a race car on it . . . . That's about 5 tonne and 40 feet . . . . If, sorry, WHEN I ever encountered the midle lane twat doing anything between 40 and 60 . . . . I'd politely sit behind, for at least, oh . . . . 7.5 seconds . . . . Then pull in . . . I don't think anyone ever noticed being under taken by 1mph . . .by a 40ft train. . . . . Quite incredible really.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It’s not an Audi or BMW motorhome is it? You know one of those vehicles that comes without indicators :wink:
I’m assiduous about indicating and good at moaning at other people who don’t!

and you’ve reminded me of something else! In 260 miles of driving on Thursday we saw three vehicles with bike racks on the back and no attached number plate fixture….. with indicators and brake lights on. With all three I couldn’t see the number plate at all, let alone begin to tell you the registration number it carried.

some people, eh!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
People driving their motor homes in the middle lane
To be pedantic, it was the second lane out of 4, and it was the inside lane until the slip road joined and became the inside lane.

My top choice for a fantasy accessory for a car would be something to vaporise middle lane drivers!

and just in case anybody thinks I’m getting wound up, I’m enjoying this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here