Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade out by monday

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Freak games wih Freak results.....You cannot judge the team on the last 2 games!!!

Give him time to get the team sorted....at least now some of you may realise we were never going to viable title contenders this season.....

Yes, but why not? To be fair, Tony bloom has invested a lot of money in players for this League.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Surely the players need to take more blame than the manager? You can't blame slade for sending offs or missed pens!

No, you can't blame the manager for missed penalties etc etc............but...........................I think Russel Slade is the only man in Sussex who believes Croft and Navarro are better than Dicker.

Croft and Navarro dont work together.....never have in the the league games........and didn't in the friendlies either.

If Russell Slade is going to turn out to be blindly stubborn.........then, bye, bye Russell.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
its only been 4 games give him a chance its not his fault its the team needs to work together.

the only disapoint ment is why not play dicker!?!?!? we might have won the last 4 games if we had dicker!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
...at last someone with a bit of sense.
As useful here as tits on a boar, though.

Might as well have a smiley with "* out!" and let the software supply the name of the manager du jour. Would save typing, and make everyone happy.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Those that are calling for Slade's head are frankly tossers.

Slade is an excellent Manager and he will get things right

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'm not sure if now is the time for Slade to go, although if we could get Coppell I would go for him right now.

Our defending is embarrassing and time is running out for Slade. He, and we, desperately need a result on Friday. If we lose there I think it could be curtains.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Our defending is embarrassing and time is running out for Slade.

I recommend either not starting Slade, or moving him up to midfield, then.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought that Forster looked well off the pace today. Why isn't Davies given a chance?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Typical NSC over the top reaction. Jesus if we had scored that penalty we probably would have gone on to win the game and people would be saying we have turned the corner. Freak result and the manager cannot legislate for moments of stupidity from his players.

For me the worry is the lack of protection in front of the back four. Navarro and Crofts does not work Dicker has to start the next game. Positives from today until their goal we looked to play the ball on the deck and created a lot of openings. That and Dickenson is starting to look better by the game neat touches and good positioning going to be a real star for us this season

Overall you just had that feeling today that if we bet on black it would land on red but Slade is the man to turn it around and calling for his head now is frankly ridiculous

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
My, what a funny little man you are! Not! You are really pissing me off with your stupid posts. How old are you 14?

You're off by forty years. With age comes wisdom. And patience. And a little perspective.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If if if if if if , if we had scored the penalty, if we had not got players sent off, if we defended better, if the ref was better, if if if if, all these things are in our own hands, we did not score the penalty, we did get players sent off, we defended like dog shit again, the ref was right with the big decisions , its ALWAYS someone else's fault isn't it.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Although Tuesday was terrible, it was all about how they followed it up, and how Slade rallied the troops for today, obviously didn't work.

Slade out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here