Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade back Tuesday who is going to be released?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If I was boss and

Harty 1 year deal
Mayo goodbye
Gargan gooodbye
Birchall goodbye
Jarrett goodbye
Loft 1 year
Lloyd O 1 year
Gargan ????
Hinsh 1 year
Robinson goodbye
Fraser 1 year
Carole goodbye
Sullivan 2 years

Put up for free transfers
El bad
Hawkins
Livermore

I bet you are not far wrong,the list is well thought out IMO .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
sadly i dont think john sullivan will be offered a new contract and im sure he will get another league club and i wish him well where ever he plays.

And if the case i think we will have let go potentialy a top class keeper,that has for me done absolutely nothing wrong and next season should be our 1st choice keeper.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Im hoping that Sullivan stays, didnt do much wrong at all and remember games where he made numerous quality saves. Owusu is a difficult one, he played well down here but i cant see him playing like that next season, i think we hit it lucky with him. Dicker should be signed, and Whing given a 2/3year deal.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If I was boss and

Harty 1 year deal
Mayo goodbye
Gargan gooodbye
Birchall goodbye
Jarrett goodbye
Loft 1 year
Lloyd O 1 year
Gargan ????
Hinsh 1 year
Robinson goodbye
Fraser 1 year
Carole goodbye
Sullivan 2 years

Put up for free transfers
El bad
Hawkins
Livermore

Good list but I would change a few. Firstly, Whing is not on your list. I take it you would keep him. Personally I would offer a two year deal to him.

With the free transfers, I would not include El Abd or Livermore. Both have something to offer if played in their correct positions. Hawkins could still be worth keeping too (I keep hoping he will be like Guy Butters and come good after a slow start). I would put Dixon up for a free transfer and the only other I might be tempted to offer for free transfer would be McLeod. He has been a real disappointment so far.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Good list but I would change a few. Firstly, Whing is not on your list. I take it you would keep him. Personally I would offer a two year deal to him.

With the free transfers, I would not include El Abd or Livermore. Both have something to offer if played in their correct positions. Hawkins could still be worth keeping too (I keep hoping he will be like Guy Butters and come good after a slow start). I would put Dixon up for a free transfer and the only other I might be tempted to offer for free transfer would be McLeod. He has been a real disappointment so far.

Whingy has agreed a 2 year deal....:whisky:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
was told by a wellknown undertaker

WWE_Smackdown_Batista_The_Undertaker_810160.jpg

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Keep Sully hopefully, get rid of the shit like Robinson; maybe Loft too although he has been good suprisingly for the latter part of the season.

lesorners

Jul 26, 2004
regarding robinson - would of been gone in jan without the salary issues (i.e on a big salary with the albion till the end of this season and no-one willing to go that high!!).. is inevitably gonna have to take a BIG cut, but you never know he may stay if we're the best offer but cant seen him staying IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here