dreamland
,COULDNT LOCATE MINE LAST NIGHT,I DEMAND A FREE ONE,BOOKED IT AGES AGO:p

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did you look really, really hard?

(A power-washer has removed a lot of the blue writing I hear.)

Barberkhan

Apr 27, 2009
Cuckfield
I too was glad that I didn't get one of the bricks. I was thinking of getting one for my Dad who was a keen Brighton supporter (got me into it aged 6!) who died many moons ago(30yrs nearly) aged 42! I was really disappointed in the ones that have been laid both in their location and quality, not what I was expecting.

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
(A power-washer has removed a lot of the blue writing I hear.)

I hope this isn't the case. My family all chipped in for one for my Grandad who past away last year. He was a lifelong albion fan and there will be a lot of upset people in my family if he does not receive the fitting tribute that we were expecting from the sales pitch.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A little disappointed too. They looke better quality in the Ads. Mine isn't there either yet, but more still to go in.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
after taking a while to find mine earlier I managed to just about find mine

and yeah has to be said -considering the ground hasn't officially been open yet the fact that a few were unreadable due to sand/wear and tear is abit bad it has to be said.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
for the exiles IMG03263-20110712-1343.jpgIMG03249-20110712-1312.jpg

Attachments

• IMG03253-20110712-1324.jpg
    IMG03253-20110712-1324.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 855

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Didn't have time to look for mine but overall effect looked very shabby.

Each slab is very small, way smaller than advertising suggested.

greenjam

Jul 14, 2009
looked a bit better after the rain this afternoon but not much could not find mine shop assistant said they are going to produce a map/chart sort of thing

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps the club could have utilised the Cliff face behind the West stand to mount them on and a darker blue would have been better,going to be hard to see.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't find mine earlier and, it has to be said, they do look very shabby. Disappointing for the amount we spent on them. Hey ho.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Jesus wept they are utterly woeful! Not worth a fiver each looking at them. How much did they set you back to buy?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps the club could have utilised the Cliff face behind the West stand to mount them on and a darker blue would have been better,going to be hard to see.

Agreed , the memorial stones should be relocated to the cliff wall as a mark of respect. Other stones (non memorial) to stay where they are.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
my one has my daughters missing the blue fill on her last letter of surname..

I have emailed club as not happy, lets face it they were not cheep!! They have forwarded my concern to the manufacturer so we will wait and see..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
one thing that surprised me is that I couldn't see one for dick knight as the other directors etc are all there

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Some look really good still. I can't see the club not maintaining them after the amount people have spent on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here