Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ski/snowboarding holidays

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, just got back from Tignes, had a wicked time- snowboarding is so much fun.

Palafour = fun

larus

Val Thorens - highest ski resort in Europe. I love it there and would highly recommend it. Tends to have good snow in relation to some of the other ski resorts.

Only drawback is the time of the year can be a bit 'hit and miss' with snow though, but that will be the same anywhere in Europe.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
and yes we have snow in Australia...kangaroos don't like it much I've heard though...

I can vouch for that. I went boarding in Australia last year. Probably the worst place I've been for the quality of the snow although the locals did say that year was the worst they'd ever known. Very good fun though. Nice friendly people in the resorts when you're knocking back the VB. :drink:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Val Thorens - highest ski resort in Europe. I love it there and would highly recommend it. Tends to have good snow in relation to some of the other ski resorts.

Only drawback is the time of the year can be a bit 'hit and miss' with snow though, but that will be the same anywhere in Europe.
Yep went to VT a couple of seasons ago fantastic and with the area lift pass for the rest of the Trois Vallees loads of skiing. I stayed in the Hotel Le Sherpa and I would reccomend it to anyone, right at the top of the village so you cab ski in ski out. Off to Zell Am See this Feb though, I'm quite looking foward to it as i've not skiied in Austria for about 8 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here