Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in your right seats at west ham...

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
.....please f***ing dont all try and bother trying to find your correct seat on satdee.

im guessing that as there will be about 4750 fair weather fans :jester: there, they will be the fuckers hunting out their correct seat at 14.59.

after seeing another thread about seat numbers got me a tad worries that all the fuss of sitting where your sposed to will rear its ugly head!

my seat is row D, however theres more chance of me turning up in a tu-tu than sitting there!!:)

solution - TERRACES!;)

Last edited:

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Bring terraces back, had a row at watford with a 'brighton fan' cos i was in his seat, just sit where you want. Think the wham stewards will be quite strict on it though.

Oct 25, 2003
it's so OBVIOUS that at away games you can sit where you want, it's basically the law

you are correct

solution=terraces

fine example....bournemouth=CHAOS, doncaster=EASY

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If anyobdy is sitting in my seat they can f*** off out of it!

:censored:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have Row A of the top tier and I really don't want to sit there at all so am hoping its sit where you like but I suspect the stewards will be quite forceful on where we have to sit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
2 years ago the stewards were very strict. I am going with 3 others and we want four seats all together.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
at tottenham away 2 years ago (my last game before this west ham one :jester: :jester: ) the stewards were really fussy...

however i reckon west ham will have loads of people sitting/standing where they want which will take a monumental effort to get every1 back where they should be!!

:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It depends how long you stay in the pub.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Hang on, what's Yorkie doing here?

:wave:

Happy New Year :wave:

(I've never been away ;) )

Seagull Stew

I will be there with the other half.

Quite simply, if there is someone in our seat who does not want to move then we will look for alternative seating nearby. If there isn't any, or if the people who's seats we are taking turn up and ask for their seats back then we will go back to our seats and ask for them back.

Is that fair enough?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Seagull Stew said:
I will be there with the other half.

Quite simply, if there is someone in our seat who does not want to move then we will look for alternative seating nearby. If there isn't any, or if the people who's seats we are taking turn up and ask for their seats back then we will go back to our seats and ask for them back.

Is that fair enough?

Or everyone could sit in the seats allocated to them meaning I don't have to get to the ground at 2pm to ensure my seats are not being sat in by another moron and I end up sitting in a single seat on Row A.

Why do people think seats have numbers on them???

:angry:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
As im upper tier right behind the goal and a few rows from the front im quite happy going to my seat but if it is a free for all will try to find the usual suspects!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We would have had another 2,000 tickets, but because of a poor reputation for sitting down the safety officer has cut the allocation!:(

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If it is a sell out, which this is, then you HAVE to sit n your allocated seats otherwise it will be like musical chairs with people trying to find the last 100 or so seats!

No brainer really. MUST we have this discussion EVERYTIME?

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Lammy said:
If it is a sell out, which this is, then you HAVE to sit n your allocated seats otherwise it will be like musical chairs with people trying to find the last 100 or so seats!

No brainer really. MUST we have this discussion EVERYTIME?

not EVERYTIME...just for the big games and real fans to discuss!:drink:

Last edited:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Would you be having this conversation over theatre tickets? Why the F cant people just sit in their seat numbers - we've got kids with us, and I'm not hunting round the stand so we can sit together because of some petulant arse who WONT be told where to sit!

Do you refuse to use a correct paying in form in the bank too? "NO, I'm going to pay this cheque in using an old bus ticket."

Weird discussion. You've got your tickets. Sit your arse DOWN!

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here