Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sink immigrants' boats - Nick Griffin

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The amazing and sad thing is, the BNP almost certainly HAVE changed the mainstream political agenda.

They will never admit this in public, but the day after those Euro election results came out I'll almost guarantee some Labour spin doctors sat down and said: 'Right, in public we'll condemn them as a bunch of Nazis, in private that's 1million votes which we want, we'll subtly alter our immigration policies over the next few months.'
I know what you're saying but I think it's more likely that their front line powder puff politicians like Harman and Blears will just score cheap points by ranting about disgraceful BNP racism - and a carte blanche to do absolutely f*** all about addressing a problem perceived by a large portion of the electorate.

Don't forget, Labour don't *do* tough decision making.

Jan 30, 2008
seems a good idea, cut out the problem at scource, warn these toe rags in advance that this is how they will be dealt with

its their choice then to run the gauntlet , i believe this is about the toe rags coming over from tunisia via Sicily

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The authorities have to do something about these people getting into Italy, it's pasta joke now...

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I saw a Government advert on the TV the other day where the basic message was we (the elected Govt) will crush your car if you drive it illegally, i.e. by not taxing it.

I am no legal expert but I understand that the Police are able to impound your car if you are found to be driving without insurance and send it to the breakers yard (if you do not comply with relevant conditions).

So we can all accept that we have an established legal precedent in the UK whereby if you act illegally (e.g. by driving without tax and insurance) you will could have your car destroyed by the Govt.

Now I am not an expert on what powers HM Coastguard has in UK waters, but I guess it’s logical that any boats involved in illegal acts (e.g. gun running, drug or people smuggling) can also be impounded and if appropriate destroyed by the UK Govt. HM Coastguard can certainly confiscate boats that do not have relevant papers/insurance as there was a case of a Russian tanker down Bristol way recently where the boat was impounded and then sold.

In fact I understand that in the Carribbean the Royal Navy has regularly destroyed boats used in drug smuggling, and the French and Dutch Navy have recently sank craft used by pirates off the coast of Somalia.

So far so good then because (as like cars) we have a precedent of European powers using their navies to impounding and destroying craft at sea if they are involved in illegal acts.

Nick Griffin is advocating the destruction of boats which are also involved in crime, that crime being that boats being used for the ferrying if illegal immigrants into Europe.

This particular crime is in addition to the other potential crimes of foreign registered boats sailing in European waters without the relevant paperwork, health and safety breaches if the boats are dangerously overloaded boats etc. In essence all the bureaucracy responsible boat owners in Europe and elsewhere need to satisfy before they set adrift.

Sounds to me like he needs to finesse the policy a little, maybe sink them when they are in shallow water, however it does not feel to me like he is implementing a new European or UK approach to the treatment of criminals.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Do you think they are responsible for the global recession?
No, but they are responsible for spunking up the wall, billions and billions of poundsthat would have made it easier to ride out this recession, while brown wasn't responsible for the recession, he also wasn't responsible for the extremely healthy economy he inherited from ken clarke was he ?

What a retard that man is. His parents must be so proud.

As must the thousands of northern monkey pigeon fanciers who legitimised his nonsense by voting him in. Big round of applause. Well done you.

What we do not have pigeon fanciers in the South then, and the people who voted for the BNP these err pigeon fancier types who's fathers and mothers stood behind Scargill in the miners strikes against Thatcher now vote BNP ALONG WITH THE EX MINERS.

Wake up and sniff it, ya arse that is.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All we have to do is send the Royal Navy on exercise in the Med and tell them to sink anything resembling the Belgrano. ;)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Do you think they are responsible for the global recession?

No but I feel they both are to blame for other problems in this country.Far too many people have been let into this country that scrounge of the state and commit crime.But due to Blair and Nulabour human rights act and the weak and sad state of the tories pre 1997 this country is going to pot.
I hate the BNP and all they stand for but you can understand lower class lower IQ white working males voting for them and for the first time ever at an election next year my vote will not go to Labour.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
if we sent them all back it would remove the incentive for them to come in ramshackle boats.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If you look at the record of this government compared to the previous one in terms of unemployment, inflation, interest rates and economic growth how do they compare? Do you want me to show you the figures?

Well that would be a futile exercise seeing labours lucky run. You would have to compare crisis management of the credit crunch and oil price shocks withe the 80's and erm recession.

Would like to see private sector growth in employment over the last decade though and a comparison with the USA and EU 9 countries.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
if we sent them all back it would remove the incentive for them to come in ramshackle boats.

But the BNP don't want to send them back. They want to bomb them (then drop a liferaft).

Elegia

Jan 4, 2007
What a retard that man is. His parents must be so proud.

As must the thousands of northern monkey pigeon fanciers who legitimised his nonsense by voting him in. Big round of applause. Well done you.

Technically you are being racist but it is not fashionable to be pc when talking about people from a particular area of our country. It is no different to calling a person names because they come from a different country or are a different colour. And a severe case of double standards - you are offended by a particular political party's policies (many of which are racist) yet you are quite happy to post derogatory remarks about northern people.

As is often the argument with racism, northerners can't help where they are born, not all northerners are pigeon fanciers nor are they monkeys. Much in the same vein that not all muslims are terrorists, calling a black person a monkey is classed as a severely bad thing to say (and quite rightly so).

Just playing devil's advocate and for the record I do not have any particular political leanings but I do find the BNP to be pointless.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Does no-one else have this great image of Nick Griffin standing up in front of some of the most important world leaders and saying, "well don't worry lads, you've had some of the most intelligent adivsors each government can muster but i think i've found the solution to all your immigration problems. Wait till they can on a boat, than bomb the fuckers but to show our caring side we'll chuck em a dingy. Half inflated of course incase the chancer tries to make a break for it anyway." Christ people actually voting for this bloke is rather comical.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I am no legal expert but I understand that the Police are able to impound your car if you are found to be driving without insurance and send it to the breakers yard (if you do not comply with relevant conditions).

So we can all accept that we have an established legal precedent in the UK whereby if you act illegally (e.g. by driving without tax and insurance) you will could have your car destroyed by the Govt.

So far so good then because (as like cars) we have a precedent of European powers using their navies to impounding and destroying craft at sea if they are involved in illegal acts.

Nick Griffin is advocating the destruction of boats which are also involved in crime, that crime being that boats being used for the ferrying if illegal immigrants into Europe.

Sounds to me like he needs to finesse the policy a little, maybe sink them when they are in shallow water, however it does not feel to me like he is implementing a new European or UK approach to the treatment of criminals.

Er...the difference between destroying cars and sinking boats is that drivers aren't still in the cars when they're crushed.

I'm amazed at Griffin's statement: I thought the mask would slip after a few month's. I didn't think the thin veneer of respectability would be scratched away after just a month.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm still stagggered that anyone can vote for someone who comes out with

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat.
—Nick Griffin,"

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Theres no evidence of lamp shades as I was going through the Nurembourg trials data a while back but obviously evidence of Genocide is over whelming.:)

Although the wife of the Commander of Bauchewald was convicted on other charges.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
about 5 years ago john howard , the australian prime minister sanctioned this policy for the australian navy, two boats loaded with illegal immigrants were trying to enter australian waters , they were told " if you do not turn around we will sink you " a compromise was reached and the illegal immigrants were taken to an island where they were duly processed, guess what ? no more boatloads of illegal immigrants, simple really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here