Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sink immigrants' boats - Nick Griffin

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I heard some of the interview last night as I was falling asleep, and genuinely thought that I was drifting into a dream. Apparently not it seems.

Just appalled, shocked and disgusted that this bigot has managed to obtain a seat in the EU.

I'm appalled, shocked and disgusted people still vote Labour, a party that starts wars on lies, murders hundreds of thousands of people and is currently managing the slaughter of both Afghanis and British troops at a cost to the taxpayer of £6m a day.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I remember at school my teacher Mr Brons telling me about how Churchill had to the guts to stand up and stop that namby-pamby student cock munching Mr Hitler from being so nice to the immigrants and minorities.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I remember at school my teacher Mr Brons telling me about how Churchill had to the guts to stand up and stop that namby-pamby student cock munching Mr Hitler from being so nice to the immigrants and minorities.

You studied at Harrogate College did you? Good old Winnie, he knew his stuff from ordering the troops in against striking dockers in Liverpool, to authorising the use of Mustard Gas on the Kurds in 1924, and ironically ordering the destruction of the French fleet at Mers-el-Kabir in 1940 resulting in the deaths of 1,297 French sailors. I thought they were on our side?:rolleyes:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I honestly cannot believe people a) would vote for this absolute moron and b) think that if his racist party got any sort of power that they'd actually have the brain power to implement any of their "policies"

You cannot defend them. They're racist. Simple.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I honestly cannot believe people a) would vote for this absolute moron and b) think that if his racist party got any sort of power that they'd actually have the brain power to implement any of their "policies"

I honestly cannot believe that people voted for the bunch of inept, corrupt, warmongering, careerist, various "isms" take your pick, completely wreckers of the British economy that Zanu Labour is.

Indeed, you vote for the BNP, you are either incredibly stupid or racist. End of.
I really would urge people to get motivated against this lot.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Didn't say it was to sink them with immigrants in it, but to sink it so it can't be used to stop them dying at sea during the crossing. This single comment has been taken out of context.

Think its been highlighted as a part of sensational journalism.

You've got that the wrong way round:

Taking that single comment out of context allows that spin.

Put it back into context where he goes on to say throw them a lifeboat shows that he did mean with them in it.

If you vote for the Labour Party you are either stupid or naive. End of.

I really urge people to get motivated and get rid of the worst government in British history.:lol:

Please do not assume that just because I am against the BNP I support this government. And if this is the best you can do by way of an argument in support of a party that you've said in the past you support then I will take it that you lurk on the 'stupid' end of the scale.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I don't vote labour so it's nowt to do with me. I do abhorr the BNP however.

That's your choice and right in a democratic country. Griffin was elected democratically whether people like it or not. I do abhor the Labour Party though, as I'm sure you've gathered. I also abhor left wing fascists who try and break up lawful meetings and attack democratically elected politicians.

The cant and hypocrisy of the left is staggering. Do you recall the photographs of all those incinerated corpses in Iraq due to a government taking us into a war on lies. What's the death toll now 800,000? Makes what a minor politician like Griffin said rather paltry by comparison don't you think?

Well done for not voting Labour by the way.

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
I'm appalled, shocked and disgusted people still vote Labour, a party that starts wars on lies, murders hundreds of thousands of people and is currently managing the slaughter of both Afghanis and British troops at a cost to the taxpayer of £6m a day.

All of which has been enthusiastically supported by Dirty Dave and his Bullingdon Club chums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here