Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sink immigrants' boats - Nick Griffin

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That's your choice and right in a democratic country. Griffin was elected democratically whether people like it or not. I do abhor the Labour Party though, as I'm sure you've gathered. I also abhor left wing fascists who try and break up lawful meetings and attack democratically elected politicians.

The cant and hypocrisy of the left is staggering. Do you recall the photographs of all those incinerated corpses in Iraq due to a government taking us into a war on lies. What's the death toll now 800,000? Makes what a minor politician like Griffin said rather paltry by comparison don't you think?

Well done for not voting Labour by the way.

Fair enough.

As a persoon of mixed race, the guff that Griffin spouts is completely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.

Because he is clever enough to prey on the insecurities of the thick, am I not allowed to voice my anger?

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I honestly cannot believe that people voted for the bunch of inept, corrupt, warmongering, careerist, various "isms" take your pick, completely wreckers of the British economy that Zanu Labour is.

Voting is an individual choice, that people have died for. Now whilst I may not agree with your viewpoint, that gives me the right to cancel your vote by voting for an opposite number.

However, I would never vote for the BNP, as I have seen first hand families who have fled to this country, with that vacant look in their eyes that haunts me to this day.

Also think about this. Puskas is on the bot about to enter Dover, when breas down and cries. When asked by one of his team mates he replies along the lines of. "Its the White Cliffs of Dover, what we have all fought for. The sight of freedom."

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Please do not assume that just because I am against the BNP I support this government. And if this is the best you can do by way of an argument in support of a party that you've said in the past you support then I will take it that you lurk on the 'stupid' end of the scale.

Stereotyping again I see. Stupidity is the prerogative of the left, certainly those middle class rebels on this board. Glad you don't support the government though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To MK seagulls,

Good job we did start a war on lies, how many lives have we saved from Sadaams murdering regime and look how women now have rights and elections taken place safely. The people now have a voice, your arguements are naive

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
That's your choice and right in a democratic country. Griffin was elected democratically whether people like it or not. I do abhor the Labour Party though, as I'm sure you've gathered. I also abhor left wing fascists who try and break up lawful meetings and attack democratically elected politicians.

The cant and hypocrisy of the left is staggering. Do you recall the photographs of all those incinerated corpses in Iraq due to a government taking us into a war on lies. What's the death toll now 800,000? Makes what a minor politician like Griffin said rather paltry by comparison don't you think?

Well done for not voting Labour by the way.

Since when was the Thatcher & Murdoch loving Blair "left" ? The left organised the biggest protest this country has ever seen against a war fully supported by the Tories you hypocrite.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Fair enough.

As a persoon of mixed race, the guff that Griffin spouts is completely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.

Because he is clever enough to prey on the insecurities of the thick, am I not allowed to voice my anger?

Of course you are as indeed am I. People get angry about many things and injustice is prevalent all around us. I just get annoyed by the double standards on here. After all a sound bite by a minor politician is chicken feed compared to the massive injustices going on in the UK and around the world. While people on here are going on about the BNP and racism, why do they not get so irate about Tibet, Burma, Gaza and many other places where atrocities, injustice and murder on account of beliefs and race are taken place on an industrial scale? A bit of balnace would be welcome. But then its not exactly "cool" is it?

I don't put you personally in that category by the way.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
MK, you say that New Labour has wrecked the economy, how do you base this conclusion? Is it on economic growth, inflation, interest rates or unemployment?

As a non Labour voting economist I await your response with interest.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I honestly cannot believe that people voted for the bunch of inept, corrupt, warmongering, careerist, various "isms" take your pick, completely wreckers of the British economy that Zanu Labour is.

Well I wasn't one of those people... But I can understand far more why people would vote for Labour... at least they lie to try and make themselves look good... that's more than the BNP does.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
page 29 of cliches for thick privately educated middle class Tory Boys.

Partially right my bigoted and ignorant friend. Yes I went to a public school, Brighton College, and I would agree that makes me middle class in your eyes, although I don't believe in class, but judge people as I find them, where background and occupation is irrelevant.

As for being thick, I would love to destroy an imbecile like you in the debating chamber given half the chance.;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MK Seagull

Without clouding the issue by comparing it to the war on Iraq, views on Labour, atrocities committed elsewhere etc etc, stripping all that away and just taking Nick Griffins statement in isolation - do you actually AGREE with him that boats that are believed to be carrying illegal immigrants bound for this country should be sunk in the middle of the ocean ?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
MK Seagull

Without clouding the issue by comparing it to the war on Iraq, views on Labour, atrocities committed elsewhere etc etc, stripping all that away and just taking Nick Griffins statement in isolation - do you actually AGREE with him that boats that are believed to be carrying illegal immigrants bound for this country should be sunk in the middle of the ocean ?

I don't think Griffin's bothering to say whether the immigrants are illegal or not, he just wants to sink them all.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
MK Seagull

Thanks for saving me the bother of typing almost exactly the same thing.

The issue at hand shouldn't be fogged. A 'democratically elected' MEP has just advocated the sinking of ships full of immigrants. A fairly major issue I'm sure you would agree.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hopefully these comments will lay to rest any concerns that the BNP can be taken seriously as a political party! :lolol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8141069.stm

I would have thought the record of the government speaks for itself, although I appreciate being a teacher in the public sector would have immunized you to the ravages of the recession that those of us in the real world are putting up with.

When was Milton Keynes ever the real world ? It's built of Lego isn't it ?

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
MK Seagull

MK Seagull singular please. We even have lefties in our happy band in this dreadful city.:blush:

No I don't believe in sinking ships with people on them, even if they are thrown a liferaft. However, I believe that something needs to be done to stop the human trafficking of people across the Mediterranean Sea and elsewhere. Britain is full up, as UKIP says its a question of space not race.

What to do about stopping this practice? Firstly they are mainly economic immigrants. If they were fleeing persection they should seek the nearest country to their own. I would however erase third world debt, which would enable African countries to at least be able to invest in their own infrastructure and people rather than line the pockets of unscrupulous international speculators who have asset stripped these poor and often desperate countries.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would have thought the record of the government speaks for itself, although I appreciate being a teacher in the public sector would have immunized you to the ravages of the recession that those of us in the real world are putting up with.

If you look at the record of this government compared to the previous one in terms of unemployment, inflation, interest rates and economic growth how do they compare? Do you want me to show you the figures?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here