Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing bye bye Ashley Ashley Barnes...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I don't care what anyone says, I know I'll get flamed by the Barnsey butt rimmers but even they have to admit that performance was PATHETIC... Quite literally cost us two points...

Seriously, why?!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
if only,just about had a gutfull of the bloke.god knows what dobbie and hoskins must think sitting there watching him.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Quite a shocker of a game

Gus's obsession of starting him every game is starting to wear very thin now. Hoskins made more impact in the last 5 mins than Barnes has in the last 5 games.

So pissed off! Arghhhhhhhhhhh

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
barnes should go back to eastbourne where he will find his right place shocking player at this level

Dec 29, 2011
Can't believe he starts every game and is almost untouchable. Two of the leagues (potential) best strikers are sitting on the bench when he is missing penalties, open goals and generally being shit

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have been a supporter of Barnes before but today was shocking. Penalty was poor but follow up was even worse. Dobbie and Hoskins clearly superior. But not just down to Ash that we failed to win today.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He was poor today, no question. However, how soft would a left side of painter and Dobbie be? Just saying.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have been a supporter of Barnes before but today was shocking. Penalty was poor but follow up was even worse. Dobbie and Hoskins clearly superior. But not just down to Ash that we failed to win today.

Agreed. Hard to defend Barnes on today's showing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here