Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simple tasks that SHOULD be EASY, but are really Difficult

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Getting West Ham tickets.

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
Getting your Isa back from Barclays, if they dont give it to me soon plan B will need to be implemented, this involves a balaclava and a baseball bat.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Trying to make my salary last a month. :shrug:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
changing windscreen wiper blades, always looks so easy on the instructions :dunce:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tiring your shoe laces when you are in a hurry. Like when you're playing in a football match and your laces come un-done. Every f***ing time it takes about three times longer than it normally does. And usually, despite spending much of the match trying to get the ball, the one time the ball comes to you easily is when you're on your knee trying to tie up your f***ing shoe lace!

Stumpy Tim

It took me 6 months to change a light bulb recently. It proved too difficult so I bought a new light & got an electrician to install it. Rather that than change the lightbulb. Job was finally completed 2 weeks ago

Sadly, this is true

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not mucking about reading / posting on NSC when you should be working.

See how difficult it is?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
100% true, I have witnesses - one of them being the owner of the banjo!. We were discussing it and I said wouldn't it be a laugh if someone tried to hit a cow's arse with your banjo, thinking he'd say "Don't you dare!". However he said "Go on then" so I had to go through with it but my heart wasn't really in it; which is why I wasn't fully committed to the blow.

In our defence we HAD been drinking.

And no one thought to record it on their phone and youtube it!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Should be easy to post a thread title on NSC without making an idiotic typo that subjects aforesaid thread to ridicule for the first page and a half :lol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
1...Having a grown up conversation with a school teacher.

2...Having any kind of conversation with a copper

3... Understanding a railway timetable.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here