Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simeon Jackson

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I'd be amazed if we don't pick up Jackson.

Oatway is hardly going to sit there and say "yep, it's in the bag".

So would I. It's in his interest, Norwich's interest and our interest. Only (realistic) thing that could scupper it is a better placed Championship side wanting him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a MAJOR **** UP if we don't get someone in. We've had about 6 weeks since Hoskins latest injury! And we've lost CMS and that petulant tw@t Barnes since then. It WILL be PISS-POOR management if we FAIL to get someone in. Hours left. Get a ****ing wiggle on Gus and Tony.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
What a MAJOR **** UP if we don't get someone in. We've had about 6 weeks since Hoskins latest injury! And we've lost CMS and that petulant tw@t Barnes since then. It WILL be PISS-POOR management if we FAIL to get someone in. Hours left. Get a ****ing wiggle on Gus and Tony.

I will blame Barnes if we fail to make playoffs not management. But for not getting someone is is piss poor management. Still time left - fingers crossed

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Powerful stuff, maybe we should send in

550w_ds_icons_mr_motivator_04.jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I will blame Barnes if we fail to make playoffs not management. But for not getting someone is is piss poor management. Still time left - fingers crossed

So hyperthetically would you be happy if we got Billy Painter back instead of no one? Maybe we wont get anyone in because the only players avialable are deemed not good enough.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The last desperation deadline day forward we signed is leading a charge for promotion*, so have faith in Gus delivering the goods again.

(* - Stephen Dobbie, Crystal Palace)

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
So hyperthetically would you be happy if we got Billy Painter back instead of no one? Maybe we wont get anyone in because the only players avialable are deemed not good enough.

HYPOthetically yes - Billy Painter instead of nobody would be a replacement if Leo was to get injured.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

you blame Barnes when he DOES play! Bit of a case of having your cake and eating it to blame him when he doesnt surely? :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Rm Taylor has a long history of making things up.

He has probably looked on every Canadian players twitter.

For what it's worth I said about our interest in Jackson on here about a year ago ;)
I don't have Twitter, and I also mentioned Jackson's name in a post around 5 days ago - although after you.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
HYPOthetically yes - Billy Painter instead of nobody would be a replacement if Leo was to get injured.

So would you rather give BP another chance (after failing to impress previously) rather than Dev Squad players such as Agdestein and Barker (who could potentially be the future of the club)?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
yet again it proves people on here have no sources that really matter and just attention seek

Why do you say that?

A couple said yesterday that the Jackson signing would be announced around 5pm today.

Does Oatway's smokescreen to keep Forest guessing change that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here