Sid well signs.....good or bad news?

Sidwell. ..good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 206 86.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Hope we can do a lot better and he is just back up !

Votes: 21 8.9%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am glad you are so happy we need to be moving forward now not signing old pros same old story never get it right top flight stadia lower league mentality!
Quite clearly it depends who he is replacing. What is the matter with you FFS?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Quite clearly it depends who he is replacing. What is the matter with you FFS?

All I am saying is that the people on here seem to have a fixation on ex-players new dawn new day lets move on old players are not going to get us to where we need to be!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All I am saying is that the people on here seem to have a fixation on ex-players new dawn new day lets move on old players are not going to get us to where we need to be!
Actually no. All you are saying is that Sidwell is a crap signing and making a stroppy fuss over it when doing so. Anyone with a brain can see that isn't the case when taken in isolation. It depends who he has been brought in to replace. Time you grew up.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Always thought you were a Palace fan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is only an ex player having been with us on loan. BZ did ok joining us permanently after a loan so who knows about Sidwell, obviously CH is pleased to sign him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

All people are saying is that, if he is a Crofts replacement, then he's a small upgrade.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Ok he will be an OK signing if we manage to keep Kayal, Stephens, Knockaert and Dunk otherwise alarm bells!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I'm a tad disappointed. The wages he is probably on would be better spent elsewhere on a younger player with a bit more pace and more potential.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm a tad disappointed. The wages he is probably on would be better spent elsewhere on a younger player with a bit more pace and more potential.

Same age as Joey Barton who was Burnley player of the year and a key player in them going up. Both played tons of games in the Premier league.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013

Nope you can't say that on here or some cock will accuse you of being a palarse fan!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Same age as Joey Barton who was Burnley player of the year and a key player in them going up. both played tons of games in the Premier league.

Sadly Sidwell hasn't got most refs in his side pocket like Barton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here