Votes: 77 74.0%
  • Keep Them

Votes: 27 26.0%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
...Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Give it a rest for f*** sake.
OTLW and Yorkie have only posted what they've been told - how we all interpret it is not down to them. We're all gagging for snippets of information on what the decision is and when it'll come out, and I'm sure nobody is deliberately misleading anyone on this. OTLW clearly DOES have a source, has been given some information, and decided to pass it on to all of us via Yorkie. Now because its nearly 11am on Tuesday and we've not yet had a fireworks display on top of the Houses of Parliament from the ODPM giving the decision, it seems its open season on a couple of posters who are just passing on what they've heard.

You don't HAVE to believe anything you read on here, but the timing of this decision is NOT in the hands of OTLW or Yorkie - its only what they've been TOLD by another party. If it takes a bit longer than expected then so be it, but hanging them out to dry just because they stuck their necks out to pass on WHAT THEY'D BEEN TOLD is a bit uncalled for.

I'm just as keen as everyone else to hear this bloody decision, but its not in any of our hands. Get off their backs and get over yerselves.

I was taking the piss with this thread.

Don't you get it ?:dunce:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Easy 10 said:
Give it a rest for f*** sake.
OTLW and Yorkie have only posted what they've been told - how we all interpret it is not down to them. We're all gagging for snippets of information on what the decision is and when it'll come out, and I'm sure nobody is deliberately misleading anyone on this. OTLW clearly DOES have a source, has been given some information, and decided to pass it on to all of us via Yorkie. Now because its nearly 11am on Tuesday and we've not yet had a fireworks display on top of the Houses of Parliament from the ODPM giving the decision, it seems its open season on a couple of posters who are just passing on what they've heard.

You don't HAVE to believe anything you read on here, but the timing of this decision is NOT in the hands of OTLW or Yorkie - its only what they've been TOLD by another party. If it takes a bit longer than expected then so be it, but hanging them out to dry just because they stuck their necks out to pass on WHAT THEY'D BEEN TOLD is a bit uncalled for.

I'm just as keen as everyone else to hear this bloody decision, but its not in any of our hands. Get off their backs and get over yerselves.

"totally didnt get the joke alert"

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Keeper said:
I was taking the piss with this thread.

Don't you get it ?:dunce:
OK, I probably went and posted my repy on the wrong thread before really reading it. But theres plenty of unjustified flak flying about elsewhere on here, and thats what I was referring to. Hang on then, I'll move it.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BURN EASY 10

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Easy I think the point is that if Dwayne, or Kev or somebody who isnt in the happy clappy clique had posted what OTLW and Yorkie did there would be a LARGE amount of vitriol heading in there direction. Early in the week equals Monday or Tuesday whatever way you try and spin it!

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Yorkie & OTLW have kept us going through theses dark days.
Without their leaks we would be in a terrible state. Even if they are proved wrong I thank them for the entertainment. Better than anything on tele!
Buy 'em both a drink says I:drink:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Personally Id be in a better state for not being told there was going to be an announcement by today!

And you are certainly not speaking for me when you say those 2 have got me thorough any dark days!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Albion Dan said:
Personally Id be in a better state for not being told there was going to be an announcement by today!

And you are certainly not speaking for me when you say those 2 have got me thorough any dark days!
I know what you mean Dan, but we all come on here thirsting for information, and sieze on anything we can from people we know arn't one of the wind-up merchants.

NSC isn't the place for official info, its always going to be via 3rd-parties, so in that respect we shouldn't take anything as gospel on here. OTLW is in someone elses pocket for this info, and if what they tell him isn't quite what happens, thats not his fault. He's only posted what he's been told, he's not then personally accountable if what he's been told doesn't come to pass.

You either choose to believe 100% what Nics been told, or you don't. But the phrase "DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER" sperings to mind....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Easy 10 said:
I know what you mean Dan, but we all come on here thirsting for information, and sieze on anything we can from people we know arn't one of the wind-up merchants.

NSC isn't the place for official info, its always going to be via 3rd-parties, so in that respect we shouldn't take anything as gospel on here. OTLW is in someone elses pocket for this info, and if what they tell him isn't quite what happens, thats not his fault. He's only posted what he's been told, he's not then personally accountable if what he's been told doesn't come to pass.

You either choose to believe 100% what Nics been told, or you don't. But the phrase "DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER" sperings to mind....

the grey area, starts when it is only the cliques "stories" that are believed

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I don't know about banning them but I'm seriously considering suing them for two days lost work time and unecessary stress caused by their irresponsible posting of inaccurate information about the timing of the decision.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
munster monch said:
I don't know about banning them but I'm seriously considering suing them for two days lost work time and unecessary stress caused by their irresponsible posting of inaccurate information about the timing of the decision.

BURN HIM - HE HAS CURLY HAIR

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shall i be the one to point out that the OTLW/Yorkie info was posted BEFORE Bozza's threat to ban. Therfore they've done nothing wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here