Should They Be Banned?

Should Yorkie and OLTW be banned ?

• Ban Them

Votes: 77 74.0%
  • Keep Them

Votes: 27 26.0%

• Total voters

dwayne said:
LI's new line of abuse. dwayne is thick.

Coming from the two bob journalist, that's pretty rich.:clap:

Hey, I'm a traditionalist - witch-hunting you never went out of fashion for me :lolol: (even though it's sooooooo 2003 :lol: )

Never mind Dwayne. I'm sure one day you'll be important enough to have friends in government decision-making circles like OTLW :)

Easy 10 said:

Anyhoo, while its not being taken seriously on this thread, I think they've come in for some unfair stick elsewhere on these hallowed pages which certainly wasn't tongue-in-cheek, and its that wich I was replying to.

Stop the press!! NSC'ers overstep the mark and upset nice reasonable posters who then experience mild flouncing symptoms SHOCKER!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
SACK the lot of them.

What we need are TRIED and TESTED RUMOUR MONGERS and MODERATORS not johnny come lateleys who are in cahoots with the Potless Pillock.

I blame Oatway :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lokki 7 said:
Stop the press!! NSC'ers overstep the mark and upset nice reasonable posters who then experience mild flouncing symptoms SHOCKER!!
I'm well overdue a flounce. Everyone else has had one, why not me ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
Hey, I'm a traditionalist - witch-hunting you never went out of fashion for me :lolol: (even though it's sooooooo 2003 :lol: )

Never mind Dwayne. I'm sure one day you'll be important enough to have friends in government decision-making circles like OTLW :)

little do u know LI, little do u know.

but I still know that you're a journalist LI and that's enough for me to know that I have the upper hand.....:clap:

Easy 10 said:
I think they've come in for some unfair stick elsewhere on these hallowed pages which certainly wasn't tongue-in-cheek, and its that wich I was replying to.

I think you are right - it's a process the Saturday Night Live comedian Al Franken calls "kidding on a plate". That basically means that you really do intend to stick the boot into someone but you make the precaution of dressing it up as a joke to cover yourself :)

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
London Irish said:
I think you are right - it's a process the Saturday Night Live comedian Al Franken calls "kidding on a plate". That basically means that you really do intend to stick the boot into someone but you make the precaution of dressing it up as a joke to cover yourself :)

something you've be doing on here for some time?

afters said:
something you've be doing on here for some time?

Nah, I love everyone, especially Dwayne :)

chicken run said:
reply of the day LI you're owned:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I even love Tory Boy here - particularly his face on election night every 4 years :lol:

afters said:
and who is that?

Did you think I was referring to you? :D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dick Knights Mum said:
Can I just say at this point that Yorkie turned me into a frog.

Hop off :lolol: :lolol:

Btw I've voted to ban me. :dunce:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
They should be hung, drawn and quartered.........:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here