Votes: 27 26.0%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dwayne said:
the grey area, starts when it is only the cliques "stories" that are believed
Well, who you believe is entirely up to the individual. I'm more likely to believe something posted by Lord B or OTLW because they come across as having a clue, and I trust them not to post bullshit because they havn't in the past. Nothing to do with "cliques", whoever that involves.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Easy 10 said:
Well, who you believe is entirely up to the individual. I'm more likely to believe something posted by Lord B or OTLW because they come across as having a clue, and I trust them not to post bullshit because they havn't in the past. Nothing to do with "cliques", whoever that involves.

well that's bobbins cos OTLW told us last time that we would be happy with the decision......that was bollocks wasn't it

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dwayne said:
well that's bobbins cos OTLW told us last time that we would be happy with the decision......that was bollocks wasn't it
Yes, OTLW was told "we'd be happy with the decision", and passed it on. It wasn't the YES that many of us read into that remark, but at least it wasn't a NO.

Happy with the decision ? No, of course I wasn't HAPPY, but it could very easily have been a 'no' from JP there and then, but instead of that he went AGAINST the recomendations of 2 inspectors and re-opened the Inquiry to give us a chance for pressing the case for Falmer against the other sites.

"relieved" would be more accurate than happy. But OTLW never said it would be the outight YES last time, its just everyone assumed that from what he'd been told.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
OTLW had the info last time telling us the news was on its way and he was right.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
The Keeper said:
Where is Yorkie?

At work with no internet access

shde does someone a favour and gets rayally flamed for an act of good will:censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion Dan said:
Easy I think the point is that if Dwayne, or Kev or somebody who isnt in the happy clappy clique had posted what OTLW and Yorkie did there would be a LARGE amount of vitriol heading in there direction. Early in the week equals Monday or Tuesday whatever way you try and spin it!

Let's be honest, if Kev or Dwayne had said they had a source in the ODPM, everyone would be too busy crapping themselves laughing to have time for vitriol :lolol: :lolol:

But get back to kicking the "clique" if you want, it's a free country :lolol:

dwayne said:

Well, I was happy - it showed the ODPM politically supported us in overturning the pro-Nimby reports of TWO INSPECTORS. Only the thickos who couldn't understand that were a bit cross Dwaynie-pops :wave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
beorhthelm said:
shall i be the one to point out that the OTLW/Yorkie info was posted BEFORE Bozza's threat to ban. Therfore they've done nothing wrong.

You're right

BURN BOZZA :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
beorhthelm said:
shall i be the one to point out that the OTLW/Yorkie info was posted BEFORE Bozza's threat to ban. Therfore they've done nothing wrong.

The thread was STARTED before Bozza's threat. But they were still posting in it after....

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun ;)

Ned said:
shde does someone a favour and gets rayally flamed for an act of good will:censored: :censored: :censored:

Oh FFS will you lot just lighten up. No one except you Yorkie and maybe Easy 10 (oddly enough) are taking this very seriously. Everyone is just taking the piss because there is nothing else to do until the decision is announced. You know very well what NSC is like, if people can't handle the response then they shouldn't post in the first place. Everyone on this board knows Yorkie and OTLW and many are enjoying a rare opportunity to smear their holier than thou personas. It's only a message board!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
Well, I was happy - it showed the ODPM politically supported us in overturning the pro-Nimby reports of TWO INSPECTORS. Only the thickos who couldn't understand that were a bit cross Dwaynie-pops :wave:

LI's new line of abuse. dwayne is thick.

Coming from the two bob journalist, that's pretty rich.:clap:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Burn Lokki 7

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

*edit*
Considering i started the day tense and irritable, I am enjoying this

A good argument and flounce from LI and dwayne and i will be satisfied until we all start over again tomorrow morning

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Any wind-up threads or hoax threads about the Falmer announcement really piss me off - what's so funny about making a joke of a decision that will determine the future of this club?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
Oh FFS will you lot just lighten up. No one except you Yorkie and maybe Easy 10 (oddly enough) are taking this very seriously. Everyone is just taking the piss because there is nothing else to do until the decision is announced. You know very well what NSC is like, if people can't handle the response then they shouldn't post in the first place. Everyone on this board knows Yorkie and OTLW and many are enjoying a rare opportunity to smear their holier than thou personas. It's only a message board!!

He is being reasonable........BURN HIM

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lokki 7 said:
Oh FFS will you lot just lighten up. No one except you Yorkie and maybe Easy 10 (oddly enough) are taking this very seriously.
As I said earlier, I made the mistake of posting my "defence of Yorkie/OTLW" on this tongue-in-cheek thread. My fault, I just read the title and blundered in without really clicking on that it was only a bit of a pisstake (guess I had THAT coming) :jester:

Anyhoo, while its not being taken seriously on this thread, I think they've come in for some unfair stick elsewhere on these hallowed pages which certainly wasn't tongue-in-cheek, and its that wich I was replying to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here