Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Vlad the Impala said:
Since only ONE player came into our division yesterday (according to the official site) that's a lot of chairmen/women doing a lot of apologising today.

I thankyou:bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

The Wookiee said:
No but he is the head of our club which cannot attract players, had players who wont play for their manager, a manager who cannot organise a piss up in a brewery and now a team who look to be struggling in the 3rd tier of English football.

He is OUR chairman of OUR club which is in more of a depressing state than it has been for years, however we continue to support the team and club, so in his capacity as the man at the very top then YES he should apologise to us the fans who have to put up with it week in week out!

But how is it Dick's fault. I'm not sure mid table is struggling, in fact I would be glad of a mid table finish. Dick may be a bit misguided at times but he seems to genuinely care about the club. Your problem seems to be more with MM and the fact that Dick hasn't got rid of him, that is another agument.

At the end of the day how are we so much worse off than any other time in the last 10 years? In fact we are better than we have been for a large portion of it despite arseholes like LDC.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Vlad the Impala said:
Since only ONE player came into our division yesterday (according to the official site) that's a lot of chairmen/women doing a lot of apologising today. [/QUOT

Thats bollocks for a start

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

Uncle Buck said:
Leave Mark 'turnip head' McGhee alone.

'LINESMAN, LINESMAN'......

Can we not knock it???

Carlton f***ing HELL Carlton...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Vlad the Impala said:
Since only ONE player came into our division yesterday (according to the official site) that's a lot of chairmen/women doing a lot of apologising today.

Have they promised new players for the past year and failed to sign anyone though?

Even Crawley got someone in!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
MM is the problem. No player wants to play for him. We have never had this problem over the past 7 years at withdean. No other manager has struggled to make signings like Mcghee. Its his fault that our players are crap and our tactics are drab and boring. Use the CKR money to pay up his contract and sack the usless Jock!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You bore me Wookiee
:yawn:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Wookiee said:
Dont forget all the players that have left in the meantime

Because of course we are a buying club. That silly old fucker Dick, what did he think he was doing investing in all that youth, no foresight whatsoever.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Captain Sensible said:
MM is the problem. No player wants to play for him. We have never had this problem over the past 7 years at withdean. No other manager has struggled to make signings like Mcghee. Its his fault that our players are crap and our tactics are drab and boring. Use the CKR money to pay up his contract and sack the usless Jock!

Ckr money has been spent already

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

Croydonbloke said:
Thankfully not at the moment. But we had one last season that scared the living daylights out of the players with his facial expressions!!!!!!!!:lolol: :lolol:
:lolol: :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kinky Gerbils said:
Sad but true.

Tis true.I spoke to Bob today and none of it is going to McGhee FACT

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I don't want him to apologise just explain what he is doing to get players in. Last year we had the opportunity to buy Rory Fallen for £100k before Christmas but Mr Knight decided to wait and low and behold he went to Swansea for £350k. At the same time we had the chance to buy Jon Parkin for £20k but we didn't. Why doesn't dk take the initiative and put all the good scouting work to some use. There's no point in have a scouting set up if the chairman does not want to invest.

I would be happy if he came out publicly and said this. He doesn't have to apologise just be honest for once. He uses Falmer as a smokescreen to his inadequacies as a business man. We must invest or go down the divisions. If we are not to invest then so be it but please just tell us.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Saint Lennard said:
I don't want him to apologise just explain what he is doing to get players in. Last year we had the opportunity to buy Rory Fallen for £100k before Christmas but Mr Knight decided to wait and low and behold he went to Swansea for £350k. At the same time we had the chance to buy Jon Parkin for £20k but we didn't. Why doesn't dk take the initiative and put all the good scouting work to some use. There's no point in have a scouting set up if the chairman does not want to invest.

I would be happy if he came out publicly and said this. He doesn't have to apologise just be honest for once. He uses Falmer as a smokescreen to his inadequacies as a business man. We must invest or go down the divisions. If we are not to invest then so be it but please just tell us.

Not to mention the two from Coventry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here