Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
algie said:
You bore me Wookiee
:yawn:

Sorry I was under the impression this was an Albion fans message board where fans are allowed to express their feelings about the club and encourage debate and opinion from other fans?

Sorry if you find that boring:wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fallon and Parkin. Is this official? Where did this information come from?

Even if this is true and we had gone for them, would we have faced competition for their signatures?

You are conveninetly forgetting the players that Dick Knight has invested in and been sold on for decent profits, Saint Lennard.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Vlad the Impala said:
Since only ONE player came into our division yesterday (according to the official site) that's a lot of chairmen/women doing a lot of apologising today.
To be fair though, most other clubs have got the signings they want during the course of the summer. Its only a select few who are still scrambling around a couple of hours before the transfer window closes trying to secure a last minute deal.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The Wookiee said:
Sorry I was under the impression this was an Albion fans message board where fans are allowed to express their feelings about the club and encourage debate and opinion from other fans?

Sorry if you find that boring:wave:

Boredom is an artform expressed by baboons in Antartica.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
BarrelofFun said:
Fallon and Parkin. Is this official? Where did this information come from?

Even if this is true and we had gone for them, would we have faced competition for their signatures?

You are conveninetly forgetting the players that Dick Knight has invested in and been sold on for decent profits, Saint Lennard.

If its from one of the coaching staff is it official? It's not the sort of thing that Mr Knight will admit to i suspect but i believe the source, they have no reason to bullshit.

I agree that we have bought players and sold them on but we have been searching for a striker since Zamora left and last season Fallon or Parkin would have been just what we needed to keep us up. Just think of the financial gain from that. Why couldn't Mr Knight see it.

Why should he worry he's saved the club what more does he need to do. Thank god we still pay to watch 2nd rate shite, week in and week out otherwise where would he be?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Boredom is an artform expressed by baboons in Antartica.

Antarctic Monkeys? I bet their bums get cold on the dancefloor.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Vlad the Impala said:
Since only ONE player came into our division yesterday (according to the official site) that's a lot of chairmen/women doing a lot of apologising today.

Ben burgess hull to blackpool
Mark Lynch Hull to Yeovil
Lee matthews portvale to crewe
Danny senda Millwall

But of course youre hero Mcghee must be right

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Saint Lennard said:
If its from one of the coaching staff is it official? It's not the sort of thing that Mr Knight will admit to i suspect but i believe the source, they have no reason to bullshit. I guess you could say that, although I wou;ld be interested to know who it was and how it was leaked

I agree that we have bought players and sold them on but we have been searching for a striker since Zamora left and last season Fallon or Parkin would have been just what we needed to keep us up. Just think of the financial gain from that. Why couldn't Mr Knight see it.If they were there for the taking, then I don't know

Why should he worry he's saved the club what more does he need to do. Thank god we still pay to watch 2nd rate shite, week in and week out otherwise where would he be?I don't think you can perceive him as resting on his laurels. They are working tirelessly towards securing a stadium. We can't greab every opportunity in the market. It is all very hypothetical. Would they have signed? Would we have faced competition for their signatures?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
vulture said:
Ben burgess hull to blackpool
Mark Lynch Hull to Yeovil
Lee matthews portvale to crewe
Danny senda Millwall

But of course youre hero Mcghee must be right

Three free transfers, happy with that ? Mind you as Mayes is about to sue Rooney maybe he'll need a part time job.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

Tom Hark said:
We're three weeks off publicly humiliating LDC in front of their peers

We're three months off seeing off the masonic LDC swine in the High court

I think you should add..."hopefully" to that statement.

the way our luck is at the moment, I am not sure this is cast iron either

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhaexpress said:
You know who I meant but as you're obviously 'challenged' maybe you didn't.

I will be honest I don't know who Mayes is.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:
What is Moyes suing Rooney for?

Soemthing to do with Rooneys book and events that lead to Rooney leaving Everton.

They conflict with Moyes version of events and he is suing.

Whats in Rooneys book I have no idea as I haven't read it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here