Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Another deadline day passes by without a new signing, we have stood by Dick Knight and in the whole trusted him to take us to where this club belongs.

It is not our fault yet we are still being punished for the mess we are still in.

Players dont want to join us and current players dont want to play for us.

Is it time our Chairman publically stood up and apologised to all the fans for the shit we have to put up with?

Come on Dick Knight sort it out now we deserve better !!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Wookiee said:
Another deadline day passes by without a new signing, we have stood by Dick Knight and in the whole trusted him to take us to where this club belongs.

It is not our fault yet we are still being punished for the mess we are still in.

Is it time our Chairman publically stood up and apologised to all the fans for the shit we have to put up with?

Apologise for what exactly? If you can give me specifics of what he has done that have hindered us getting players then I might think you are right.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Only if you blame him for the Falmer problems, and the fact that when its come to put-up or shut-up, the people of Brighton and Sussex have failed to get to Withdean and back the team.

I don't, therefore he owes me no apology.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

Les Biehn said:
Apologise for what exactly? If you can give me specifics of what he has done that have hindered us getting players then I might think you are right.

Lack of new signings for a start

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

The Wookiee said:
Lack of new signings for a start

How is that directly his fault?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Les Biehn said:

Not sacking Magoo :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Wookiee said:

Brighton are not unique to this no signing lark. Plaace fans have been used to it of late. OK we`ve signed Kuqi and some unkown from Hull but these were very late in the transfer market. Do`nt feel hard done by.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

The Wookiee said:
Is he or is he not the Chairman?

Yes he is. So is it his fault that we have a shite ground, no financial clout, shit head agents who want to f*** us over, players with ideas above our station and clubs that don't want to sell players to us? If you can tell me how one of these reasons for not getting players is Big Dicks fault I may agree with you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:shootself :shootself :lolol: :lolol:

It's been probably the best day of unintentionally humourous postings EVAH on here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No he shouldn't apologise, he's done nowt wrong.:rolleyes:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Croydonbloke said:
Brighton are not unique to this no signing lark. Plaace fans have been used to it of late. OK we`ve signed Kuqi and some unkown from Hull but these were very late in the transfer market. Do`nt feel hard done by.

Do you also have a manager that appears to piss players off so much that they want to leave ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Wookiee said:

We're three weeks off publicly humiliating LDC in front of their peers

We're three months off seeing off the masonic LDC swine in the High court

It's not Dick Knight's fault the stadium's not built by now and investors are not able to pump money in. Blame Lewes District Council for betraying the people they were elected to represent.

At the very least give Dick Knight until Xmas. If we're looking relegation-bound and the manager's still in place, THEN let him know all about it.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

The Wookiee said:
Do you also have a manager that appears to piss players off so much that they want to leave ?
Thankfully not at the moment. But we had one last season that scared the living daylights out of the players with his facial expressions!!!!!!!!:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No he should not say sorry

Anyway if we had signed anyone you can hear the comments now from the Anties

1) Who the f*ck is he for £100 000
2) Bet he is not as good as CKR
3)Another Kitson
4)Looks like a panic buy!
5) Why do we have to wait untill this circus before we buy a stiff

Dont get me wrong i would love to see the right players coming in but for f*cks sake how many other clubs are in the same position as us........

...............................................cue answer!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should Dick Knight apologise to the fans?

Les Biehn said:
Yes he is. So is it his fault that we have a shite ground, no financial clout, shit head agents who want to f*** us over, players with ideas above our station and clubs that don't want to sell players to us? If you can tell me how one of these reasons for not getting players is Big Dicks fault I may agree with you.

No but he is the head of our club which cannot attract players, had players who wont play for their manager, a manager who cannot organise a piss up in a brewery and now a team who look to be struggling in the 3rd tier of English football.

He is OUR chairman of OUR club which is in more of a depressing state than it has been for years, however we continue to support the team and club, so in his capacity as the man at the very top then YES he should apologise to us the fans who have to put up with it week in week out!

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Since only ONE player came into our division yesterday (according to the official site) that's a lot of chairmen/women doing a lot of apologising today.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here