Shocking unpredictable news - Pompey in administration again

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Urgent Charity Appeal

davekitson_1361026a.jpg
liam_1270972a.jpg

Urgent Charity Appeal

You may have read in the media lately about the plight of Portsmouth Football Club. For years, their players and supporters have struggled on against all the odds, gaining promotion to the Premier League and reaching two FA Cup finals with the threadbarest of threadbare budgets, and a squad that was down to the bare bones of its last 48 players. But now times have changed, and disaster beckons. Pompey unjustly find themselves in a position where they might have to think about the unthinkable: a season in the third division. Imagine the horror and distress this will cause. Think of their poor, long-suffering fans.

pompey-fan.jpg

This is an emergency charity appeal to prevent the unthinkable from happening. YOU can help save Pompey from their worst nightmare: ten months in the third division, possibly. It costs a lot less than you might think.

• Just £80,000 buys Dave Kitson's wages for one month, and ensures his BMW X5 won't go without fuel and his SkySports Premium subscription can continue.

• £30,000 buys an MRI scan on captain Liam Lawrence's slightly poorly calf.

• £299.99 buys a bar of Imperial Leather soap, a new checked waistcoat and a Thai bride for Portsmouth's most passionate supporter

As you can see, every penny really does count. Will YOU help Save Pompey from the horror and pain of being one place above the relegation zone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I would like to donate £80,000 to PFC and keep Mrs Kitson in Armani
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I would like to donate £30,000 to PFC and ease Liam's slight twinge
Yes, I would like to donate £299.99 to PFC and help John Westwood sleep at night
No, I cannot donate at this time, but please send me more information about Save Pompey

Don't delay, donate today and help change lives for the better!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Should send that to Pompey, wont have to pay to get a charity person to write it all up.

Posting the pic of the mad fan guy, good thing about them going out of business is that we dont have to put up with that bloody bell every single match.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
davekitson_1361026a.jpg
liam_1270972a.jpg

Urgent Charity Appeal

You may have read in the media lately about the plight of Portsmouth Football Club. For years, their players and supporters have struggled on against all the odds, gaining promotion to the Premier League and reaching two FA Cup finals with the threadbarest of threadbare budgets, and a squad that was down to the bare bones of its last 48 players. But now times have changed, and disaster beckons. Pompey unjustly find themselves in a position where they might have to think about the unthinkable: a season in the third division. Imagine the horror and distress this will cause. Think of their poor, long-suffering fans.

pompey-fan.jpg

This is an emergency charity appeal to prevent the unthinkable from happening. YOU can help save Pompey from their worst nightmare: ten months in the third division, possibly. It costs a lot less than you might think.

• Just £80,000 buys Dave Kitson's wages for one month, and ensures his BMW X5 won't go without fuel and his SkySports Premium subscription can continue.

• [*]£30,000 buys an MRI scan on captain Liam Lawrence's slightly poorly calf.

[*]£299.99 buys a bar of Imperial Leather soap, a new checked waistcoat and a Thai bride for Portsmouth's most passionate supporter

As you can see, every penny really does count. Will YOU help Save Pompey from the horror and pain of being one place above the relegation zone?

Yes, I would like to donate £299.99 to PFC and help John Westwood sleep at night
No, I cannot donate at this time, but please send me more information about Save Pompey

Splendid!! :clap:

D

Deleted member 18477

pompey can eat shit. dirt of a club and their fans are pricks!

But that was the club not the fans, as fans would be the same arrogant nature if we had one the FA Cup?

I'm not talking about the club winning the cup and getting into the greedy league. I'm talking about the billy big bollocks attitude of so many of their fans, bragging about how great they were and taking the piss out of southampton and BHA and other cubs who at least tried to slightly abide by the rules.

It's the fans I despise, especially the ones who, when it was pointed out to them the lies their dream was built on, accused myself and others of being jealous.

Well tough shit, I will laugh when they go out of business quite frankly and about the only other team I would ever say that about if the franchise.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
davekitson_1361026a.jpg
liam_1270972a.jpg

Urgent Charity Appeal

pompey-fan.jpg

• £299.99 buys a bar of Imperial Leather soap, a new checked waistcoat and a Thai bride for Portsmouth's most passionate supporter

that is possibly the funniest thing i have seen on NSC. Great work.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
davekitson_1361026a.jpg
liam_1270972a.jpg

Urgent Charity Appeal

pompey-fan.jpg

I suggest this appeal be called something like Pompey Online United Support or POMPOUS for short :)

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Got a couple of mates who are lifer ST holders at Fratton with their kids. They are genuinely f***ed off with all the charlatans, con men and so-called businessmen who have screwed with their club and they actually welcome the chance to start again so they can reclaim their club back. But they acknowledge that they were suckered and seduced by the Premier League and chasing the "dream" when in their heart of hearts they knew the sums didn't add up. They reckon that PFC really is on its last legs.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I've just heard that as part of the Court settlement this morning Portsmouth have had to agree to merge with Havent & Waterlooville to become a new club called Portaloo Town.

Bit mean on H&W that, Portsmouth going bust is good for them though, will be the biggest club in the Portsmouth area :lol:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
With my trusty packet of Benson and Hedges....

It was widely reported at the time that Kitson and Lawrence were on 20K a week each. Which is £2 mill a year for the pair. An adult season ticket is £400 which means 5000 fully paying adults supports thier wages alone. Before anyone or anything else (John Utaka was reportedly on 80 large a week before he was shipped out). Whilst I know they get hefty parachute payments it doesn't take Archimedes to work out there is a major issue here but all the pompey fans did was ring that poxy bell a bit more.

Micky Quinn, Liam Lawrence, Twat with the bell, Alan Knight and Guy Whittingham. YOUR club is going out of business. Enjoy your derbies with Aldershot and shut the door on the Championship on your way out. Now there are 2 clubs who deserve each other. Play up Pompey - more like Pay up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And it looks like Andronikou is out. According to Robyn at TalkSport, some guy called Trevor Birch has been appointed the Administrator.

I wonder if that'll make any difference?

Looks like the big earners will be shipped out to reduce the wage bill if anyone will take them (Mokuena might totally abandon ship and return to a European club). Birch did say in a statement that a third of Championship clubs are spending in excess of 100% revenue. Looks like the club will be sold for a £1 to any prospective owner willing to pay off the football creditors and 10% to the unsecured creditors (HMRC , Portsmouth City Council , etc etc)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
But that was the club not the fans, as fans would be the same arrogant nature if we had one the FA Cup?
O please,the fans are happy to see the club pay 20k wages week in week out even though they're potless,also they was paying players upto 80k a week while in the prem,so with 20k crowds and shite facilities do you think the fans are that stupid.The first time they owed over 100 million and many gave them the benefit of the doubt,but now they're still paying hideous wages and owe 50 million.

They deserve to fold end,other clubs make a big effort to keep afloat unlike pompey.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've just heard that as part of the Court settlement this morning Portsmouth have had to agree to merge with Havent & Waterlooville to become a new club called Portaloo Town.

:clap:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Edna, ( If I may be so bold as to call you by your first name )

Your appeal seems to have forgotten the turmoil that Fred Dinage will now be going through in seeing his beloved Portsmouth fall from grace. Can you not find it is that compassionate heart to include him in your charity appeal?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No worries. £149 will buy Fred Dinenage a new pair of glasses that don't look like something out of an American 1970s sitcom.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I would pay that £149 but like him as much as you seem to like Portsmouth... I still have not forgiven him for gloating after we drew the 1983 FA cup final when Gordon Smith missed at the end. It has been a long time coming but this is Karma

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here