Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit Films

Armegeddon

....but I got my money back. You CAN (and should) get your money back from cinemas if a film you paid for is SHIT. People will usually stay and watch crap simply because they have paid - so they pay double because there goes their valuable time as well. It doesn't send a message to the cinema owners or the film industry if you just sit there - get your money back!

(p.s. you can't watch it to the end before asking for a refund! You have to have only seen the first part, up to a third or halfway through at most)

It might also work with DVD purchases too, but I never had to try that.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Human Traffic and Dead Man Walking are the only films I've ever walked out of. One shit the other deathly boring.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The Da Vinci Code

Maybe not shit as a film in it's own right, but shit compared to the book. With the material in the book they could, and probably should, have made a much better film, but they missed out a few key parts and ballsed-up the ending.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Romper Stomper

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Alexander the great

Come on is it only me?

The film was totally dreadful. Please someone puit me out of my misery and either agree with me or advise what was god about it and if it was so good how realistic did you think the Donegal Bay accents were!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Alexander the great

Come on is it only me?

The film was totally dreadful. Please someone puit me out of my misery and either agree with me or advise what was god about it and if it was so good how realistic did you think the Donegal Bay accents were!

Gave it about 15 mins on Sky - utter dross.

Platoon I'd disagree with - great film. The last 45 mins is edge of the seat stuff. I remember emerging from the cinema in Leamington Spa and expecting an ambush at any moment.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
Gave it about 15 mins on Sky - utter dross.

Platoon I'd disagree with - great film. The last 45 mins is edge of the seat stuff. I remember emerging from the cinema in Leamington Spa and expecting an ambush at any moment.

You shouldn't have worn the palace shirt then.

BTW Thanks for your support on ATG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here