Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt Sponsor Confirmed

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I was not keen at the start, however the more I think about it, the better it is. Its actually good to have a local company sponsoring our shirts. Brighton and Hove Jobs on a Brighton and Hove Albion shirt, its good marketing.
It looks like major companies all have a stake in it too, so think about the money they are saving by advertising the jobs on their own site.

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't really understand what's in it for them. What is the point of them advertising nationally (which presumably is what it's all about) when they only offer local jobs? Seems a bit pointless to me.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I don't really understand what's in it for them. What is the point of them advertising nationally (which presumably is what it's all about) when they only offer local jobs? Seems a bit pointless to me.

There's a LOT of people in Brighton and Hove though.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

agree but they pays the money. maybe we could have offered the away kit sponsorship to a n other

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They were only set up a few months ago, they must have made a bit of money to afford a sponsorship deal.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Really not bothered who the sponsors are, aslong as it's not a NOBO, but more interested in how much they've shelled out to get it, must be low 6 figures I'd have thought. Wonder if part of the deal is a much reduced agency fee for filling the vacancies we've passed them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
İbrahim Tatlıses;4104945 said:
A lot better than IT First, but not as cool as a beer or technology brand!

So are we hoping we use the text or logo on the shirts?

logo.png

That button logo is going to be at almost EXACTLY right boob level unless they leave it off the ladies version of the kit :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They were only set up a few months ago, they must have made a bit of money to afford a sponsorship deal.

Just shows you can make money out of anything on the internet.What happened to the job center?

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Because its such a large and oddly coloured logo, its going to have to go in a big white plate isn't it? :glare:

this is my fear ...

there is some link with the albion beyong just $$$ here though ... if they have 445 jobs posted, at around (and this is a guess based on what we pay in manchester) £150 per post that's over £65,000, but they're not going to get 445 jobs every month for instance ... there are other services on offer but as another poster said, this is a niche website.

i heard this was a low 6 figure deal, so where's the dosh coming from?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
They'll be wanting to advertise jobs in Brighton to people around the country, hence the deal. Underwhelming, but let's hope it works well. Not sure how their logo will work on the shirt, though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here