Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt manufacturer and sponsorship

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I'd be surprised, not by Amex but only double the price. I can't imagine B&H Jobs paid anything too much at all and our stock has increased in value significantly. Barber will be touting the Premiership opportunity big time now

Could be wrong, doubt we'll ever know the numbers

If it's American Express then in the same way as AITC was the focus for the stadium sponsorship, the shirt sponsorship will include initiatives to take the Albion east (and I don't mean Norwich). Amex, TB and PB know that the big money and growth is in the far east and India.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If it's American Express then in the same way as AITC was the focus for the stadium sponsorship, the shirt sponsorship will include initiatives to take the Albion east (and I don't mean Norwich). Amex, TB and PB know that the big money and growth is in the far east and India.

That's an idea but hasn't it already been thoroughly milked?

Brownie10105

Aug 14, 2012
Cotswoulds
Shirt manufacturer should be Joma, with shirt sponsor being GAS. Just to make the squad feel more at home.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Would love warrior,the Liverpool kit this year is the best I've seen for a long time.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How much is it to sponsor the back of the shirt, the Donatello bit?

Imagine if it said North Stand Chat there....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There's a distinct possibility that next season's shirt could be a one-season affair as the shirt sponsorship is up for grabs at the end of this season, and the kit manufacturer's contract is up for grabs at the end of next season.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I've played football in a number of kits and Nike shirts are the best. Also be happy with Puma or Adidas.

Sponsor? Would love not to have one but it is a necessity. I loved being sponsored by Skint but doubt we'll have anything in a similar vein. It'll be a big company with a crap logo which will ruin the shirt but the club will get a huge amount of money.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There's a distinct possibility that next season's shirt could be a one-season affair as the shirt sponsorship is up for grabs at the end of this season, and the kit manufacturer's contract is up for grabs at the end of next season.

Interesting stuff. I'll miss errea if they go, but some kit manufacturers are willing to pay a lot of money to supply clubs. Wolves kit deal with Burrda is earning them £1,000,000 per season (before kit sales). Unfortunately for Burrda, Wolves weren't capable is staying up and giving the brand exposure the company was after.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I couldnt give a monkeys who the sponsor was, as long as they pay us a fortune for the privelage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here