Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt manufacturer and sponsorship

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I'd be surprised, not by Amex but only double the price. I can't imagine B&H Jobs paid anything too much at all and our stock has increased in value significantly. Barber will be touting the Premiership opportunity big time now

Could be wrong, doubt we'll ever know the numbers

Yes I agree, i'd have thought Barber would be able to get more than double out of Amex, but i have no reason to disbelieve my sauce.

I would quote the £'s I have been informed, but i'm not sure its the done thing...?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I heard that B&H came in late as their preferred sponsor dropped out late into the deal. I doubt if we got much from this.
Like another poster, I heard thatAmex are lined up for a long term deal and believe that Errea are most likely to win the bid for kit.

Yes I agree, i'd have thought Barber would be able to get more than double out of Amex, but i have no reason to disbelieve my sauce.

I would quote the £'s I have been informed, but i'm not sure its the done thing...?

Well assuming the point made by dejavu above is correct it will be way over what has been paid surely? I've no idea what these sponsorships draw but I assume Barber will have something in there about Prem football ... or jack the price up now and have the sponsor take the risk? I'd have thought the difference in sponsoring a "run of the mill" Prem side vs a "high profile"Championship side would be 4 or 5 times more. No idea really ... £0.3M per season vs £1.5M+ ?? ... wild guesstimate, sure others will know better! Assume the top clubs will be getting 3/4x that too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here