Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Weds - embarrassing!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
oh yes forgot the reason i came on here ,sheffield wednesday and embarrasing are two words that dont mix ,so fookin do one you fookin tossers

True. They are THREE words.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Cheap season tickets to boot.

Sheffield Wed | Tickets | Season Tickets | 2011/12 Season Tickets

0,,10304~9251185,00.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"Fookin dirty bastard" if you don't mind.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
When you realise how both teams in Sheffield are going through a very lean time it must be depressing for a city with a good football history and amazing how many travelled down to a match they must have known they had little chance of winning.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
fook me you daft fooker if we won the league wed have sold 25,000 you small minded fookin divy

so.....what you're actually saying is

you're all a bunch of fair weather fans.
mate...you're a fuckin embarrassment to your club......now f*** off you tard

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Hey big guns, who has rattled your cage? It is ok to be crap, remember the good times and boast on the web of how big your club was...well when I say ok I mean its something you'll start getting used to.

I'm impressed that they let the Over 80s in for free. It must be some sort of reward for having actually seen the Club WIN something.

Over 80s refers to IQ. A fruitless attempt at getting slightly more discerning fans than Big Guns*

*in case you're wondering, Big Guns plays in the Kop soft toys area for free whilst his carer pays the full £298 to watch the match.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Fookin NSC Gold. Thank you Big Guns, you fookin tosser. Fookin made a good weekend better. And Brighton and Donny Rovers are good mates cos both clubs were fookin asset stripped. But Reading can just fook off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here