Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 14, 2010
must say after following the Albion for over 50 years we have had two peaks the first div and the cup and **** all else

And apparently we should be grateful as some genius posts attendance statistics to compare us to Aston Villa who have played top flight football for 100 years. Just shake my head at the Albion, the acceptance of failure off the field and the jokers on the pitch.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think the pitch is working to Wednesday's advantage.

Draw out Lees and catch them on the break, but who have we got fast enough for a counter attack?

I would bring on Lualua for Tex ???
Bring Lua Lua on by all means, but for heavens sake leave a little bit of creative talent on the field. Take off somebody else.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're not really creating much again, has their keeper made a save yet? Time to change it around I think, 4-4-2 isn't a dirty word!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bent scores again for Derby. WE LET HIM GO AND REPLACED HIM WITH LEON BEST. WHY.

Because Bent had no interest in staying with such a shit squad with a clueless hierarchy? Did he make the right decision do you think?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just grateful that there appear to be 3 other teams that are as shot as us. I wonder what chance there is of someone from the board holding their hands up and accepting some responsibility for the total incompetence on the playing front this season.

thats never going to happen .....but I know what you mean

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Baldock winning headers. Dwarvish.

Now the radio has gone down!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what is it with radio Sussex?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bent scores again for Derby. WE LET HIM GO AND REPLACED HIM WITH LEON BEST. WHY.

Did we really let him go though ? I suspect that, given the choice, his decision was a 'no-brainer'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here