Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

NSC is doing my head in with all these posts jumping about, I'm not sure if it's broken or someone pissing about.
It looks to me like WCP is not only making incisive observations about the history of the Albion, but he's proving himself to be psychic, by quoting posts before they've been made.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It looks to me like WCP is not only making incisive observations about the history of the Albion, but he's proving himself to be psychic, by quoting posts before they've been made.
This has been happening all through this thread (and other threads, for a few days now).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
MacKenzie is easily confused at the best of times, I think he's struggling to follow this today.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
0-0 HT

We really are pretty useless, aren't we? No creativity, no threat, no shot on target according to BBC... no hope?? :nono:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not a clue what is (if anything) is going on from the commentary. Stats say Lees for Wednesday is getting a lot of the ball, more than Ince. I don't think we are doing so well as we ought to.

Changes needed already in midfield for the Albion ??? Best and Calderon don't seem to be doing very well by the stats. And have you heard either of them mentioned?

And we seem to be making mistakes as WA said. Stockdale saves again.

HT 0-0

Albion, no shots on target: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31423278. Wednesday have had two.

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So you think that a return of zilch in a 100 years whilst wimbledon and wigan lift trophies and palace get regular top flight football is good enough. All clubs with smaller followings. The Brighton players deserve a support like Rochdale, not he one the club has always taken for granted, whether now or back in the third division south days when 34000 would watch Rochdale at home

In the old days if you'd mistakenly put on a broken record that constantly repeated the same old line again... crack and again.... crack and again... crack and again it was easy to realise you'd got a duff 'un and smash the thing.

Cant' you just do the decent thing eh? Save us all from this incessantly boring repetition we've heard so many many times before.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012

This board gets 34000 users on a Tuesday night, yet boards with far fewer users are able to operate chronologically. Same old same old....

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Blackpool off the bottom

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm easily confused at the best of times, I must say I'm struggling to follow this today.

Thank goodness the football is so exciting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here