Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 14, 2010
This is like saying that Newport County got to the quarter finals of the European Cup Winners Cup, but what the hell have Swansea City ever achieved? Meaningless nonsense.

Top flight football is what Swansea have achieved in the 80s and now. I'm observing smaller clubs with greater success than than us. You either think that is fine or like me you dont and we should achieve more.

Exactly, good player Wardy, but achieved what with us in comparison to palace finish third in top flight, Wigan and Wimbledon's top flight achievements and FA Cup trophies.

This is like saying that Newport County got to the quarter finals of the European Cup Winners Cup, but what the hell have Swansea City ever achieved? Meaningless nonsense.

Feb 14, 2010

Yeah sure we are Brighton and Hove Albion, we should be grateful of seeing smaller clubs achieve more than us, after all its what has happened for the last 100 years

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
NSC is doing my head in with all these posts jumping about, I'm not sure if it's broken or someone pissing about.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not sure if Leeds v Millwall would be better for us as a draw result.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
blackpool off the bottom of the table atm thanks to that goal against Forest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wigan find themselves at the bottom of the table

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ince the enforcer
rather like that
and a great save by Stockdale