Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SheepShaggerGate

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
You obviously want that to happen as he toyed with you on here

Toyed me not really, i called him a idiot from day one and his pretty much convinced me he is, so no.

Do i want to see him get sued of course i dont, but if he does he has no one to blame but himself.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The handful of posts of yours that have registered on my radar are all digs and moans. You don't have to read here or post here so you could find somewhere else. Or I could stop you posting here.

I will always listen to constructive feedback from anyone on how to improve NSC. I may not agree, but I'll listen. Your approach of repeated little digs is not one that works well with me.

A reminder: Ultimately, you only use NSC if I let you.

Why can't I edit my post's anymore???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No one can edit their posts in this section (well, mods probably can). It is to maintain the thread as it was, not how people want to come back and make it appear a short while later. I don't think this area of the board was meant to be as active as it has been recently, more of an archive.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No one can edit their posts in this section (well, mods probably can). It is to maintain the thread as it was, not how people want to come back and make it appear a short while later. I don't think this area of the board was meant to be as active as it has been recently, more of an archive.
:thumbsup:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You couldn't be more wrong.

Well, being a big company doesn't stop you over-reacting I guess.

1. Allegation gets made against the company.
2. Quick double-check with Hebbard that it is 100% false.
3. Make phone call to ensure the truth is revealed.
4. Move on ....

I know I wouldn't have time to dwell on it any longer than that round here.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
sadly now due to his idiotic behaviour has left him self open to law suits against himself.

Well, let's hope not, or quite a few on here better hope Andy Naylor doesn't want to go ring a lawyer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Afraid not - it's just an oversight from when I set this bit up, and this is the first time I've been alerted to it.

I'll look at settings tonight and bring them into line with the Big Board which, I think, allow you to edit a post in the first hour.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My mistake. I thought this area was set up to keep all those threads that threatened the ad money so they wouldn't be lost.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also, according to the posting permission bit at the bottom, I can't start new threads either.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also, according to the posting permission bit at the bottom, I can't start new threads either.

It was, but threads can carry on going so editing should be allowed in order to permit quick corrections to be made etc.

My mistake. I thought this area was set up to keep all those threads that threatened the ad money so they wouldn't be lost.

I guess that should be allowed too. I'll turn that on as well.

joee

Oct 12, 2011
hi guys..
i'm a millwall fan and a proud member of the pink lions...can anyone put me in touch with sid? over the last few months we have been arranging to meet for wu wu's next tuesday and now we haven't heard from him??? hes such a tease

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here