Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SheepShaggerGate

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, the club did call me at about 6:15 last night.

I think you've been a complete and utter arse. In an age where things have never been better for the Albion, where the club have worked tirelessly (and successfully) to try and ensure the Amex atmosphere is as good as possible - for you to come on here and suggest otherwise is mischievous at best, and vindictive at worst.

Have you considered the other aspects of your actions? If the club, and specifically Richard Hebbard, want to come after you for defamation I imagine they'd have a very, very good case. You told lie after lie about named individuals. You'd be completely and absolutely stuffed. Not to mention, of course, that I doubt very much that the Albion want you at the Amex any more after this, and I can't blame them.
If Sid is a lifelong supporter and STH, and because of his fake 'I've been banned' story he actually did get banned from the Amex, it would be the funniest irony ever.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, the club did call me at about 6:15 last night.

I think you've been a complete and utter arse. In an age where things have never been better for the Albion, where the club have worked tirelessly (and successfully) to try and ensure the Amex atmosphere is as good as possible - for you to come on here and suggest otherwise is mischievous at best, and vindictive at worst.

Have you considered the other aspects of your actions? If the club, and specifically Richard Hebbard, want to come after you for defamation I imagine they'd have a very, very good case. You told lie after lie about named individuals. You'd be completely and absolutely stuffed. Not to mention, of course, that I doubt very much that the Albion want you at the Amex any more after this, and I can't blame them.

This.

It also reflects very badly on NSC (through no fault of Bozza's). The club and NSC are closely linked these days, we are fortunate to have that Ask The Club facility, something I've never seen on any other football fans forum. Hebbard pulled up the drawbridge on the Ask the Project Team after some abuse on here, who's to say we don't risk losing Ask The Club over something like this as well ?

We'd know who to thank wouldn't we.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This supposed "bet" sounds like a load of bullshit as well. Who's the poster you've got the bet with ? Why do they have to remain nameless ?

50% of some fictional winnings to REMF. How generous.

If its fictional winnings surely he could have given 75% to the REMF...................... tight bastard.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Can I just say that southern-sid`s views are in no way representative of any of the others Sids who frequent this board and any likenesses or similarities are purely coincidental.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would be very funny if a poor poor wind up led to a banning from the club (obviously not going to happen but still)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Don't believe a word about this bet either - rapidly losing any goodwill from me - should have just admitted it was a joke that got out of hand and apologised to all.

Would be good if Bozza lifted the lid on any other NSC accounts linked to Sid's as well

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Fictional Banning, Fictional Bet, Fictional Sid. Probably a Palace fan. He's urged people to throw bottles at players and invade the pitch, both of which would harm the club. Now all this. All this cheeky chappie stuff is nonsense.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The 'no camera on the phone' comment is where I suspected it was a wind up. I quite like Sid but I have to agree it went too far, naming names and turning fans on the club itself is a bit too much

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Can I just say that southern-sid`s views are in no way representative of any of the others Sids who frequent this board and any likenesses or similarities are purely coincidental.

Hmm.. you never seem to appear at the same time as your near namesake.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
I guess I am in a minority when I say I think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen online. Nearly spat my tea all over my computer when it reached it's conclusion. Can't beleive so many got so caught up in this...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I guess I am in a minority when I say I think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen online. Nearly spat my tea all over my computer when it reached it's conclusion. Can't beleive so many got so caught up in this...

Yes I'm sure you and your two mates will have a right old giggle about this later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here